Androvar & OstaLean cycle, PCT ?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
*** post #25 has my final PCT on it***

Been reading and doing research on this cycle for awhile now. Finally had to join the forum to keep access reading up on it. I decided to move forward and run it but concerned about my pct. I plan to run Osta by EPG at 25mg 8 weeks and Androvar by Hard Rock at 300 mg for 6 weeks. Even though both are belong to not be liver toxic I added in ProteX to run with it. My question, both are claimed to only be slightly suppressive if any at all so you should only need a OTC PCT. The cycle I ordered came with Vital Labs PCT 3x but I'm concerned it may not quiet be enough. If I can get away with not running clomid or nolva I would rather go that route & maybe just stack another Natty test booster & cortisol blocker with the PCT 3x. Opinion??

I'm 28, 6' 1", & 187lbs. I've lifted on and off since highschool & been steady back in the gym for over 1.5 yrs again working my tail off. Never taken any AAS & only one cycle of pro hormones about 4 yrs ago. So my experience is limited to what I read. Thanks for any advice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you really dont want to run nolva or clomid I would go with rebirth by Black Lion Research. Its an otc serm. Not as strong or effective as nolva or clomid though. In the end a serm is the best way to go though.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I'm not against it if needed. I've been doing research on a reliable source with legit serms for clomid to have on hand if needed but I can't seem to find one without someone claiming something negative about the product or CC fraud. So I opted to go OTC if possible since I don't have a prescription for serms.
So you think without a doubt I need a serm for this cycle? If so I will take a gamble on ordering one online.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks of Osta will shut you down pretty hard (at lest from the bloods i've seen people post).

I would just do a normal pct

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Save that OTC PCT for an off cycle solo run

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ yup

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Definitely go for a SERM. It's your best bet to recover. And I would say since you'll be running Osta for 8 weeks you might as well run the androvar for full 8 weeks as well. If I remember correctly, androvar is dosed to be run for 8 weeks.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Oh and for SERM if you feel like your source might not be good enough then you can check out the SERM selection of the sponsors of this forum. I haven't used them personally but I heard from people that they are reliable

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Demonfox- Hard rock suggest to run a 6 week cycle of adrovar at 300-400 mg's and only up to 600 for aggressive or experienced users.. Some users may go longer but being relatively new to PH's and Sarms I figured I would stick to running it at 300mg's for the 6 weeks to see how I respond & they claim two weeks of Osta before Androvar will get the Andro a kick start. Not sure but I'm curious to see how I respond, been stuck for about two months so bump would be great. I appreciate all the feedback from y'all.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
The reason I said to run androvar for 8 weeks is because it's pretty mild since it doesn't have any methyl groups. So it's easy on liver when compared to other harsh compounds. And if you run it 300mg for 8 weeks, you'll have the compound in your system for a longer time, meaning better chance to make more gains

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want to stay OTC for your PCT, I would add BLR Rebirth (SERM) & BLR Letrone or BLR Exotherm
to your Vital Labs PCT, because that mostly looks like a test booster.

You still need a SERM and a good AI... and maybe a Cortisol Blocker like Reduce XT or Abliderate AMMO

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Finished out my PCT with Rebirth, Letrone, & Reduce XT. From what I've read from the ingredients this should be solid for the mild cycle I'm taking. We will see in 11 weeks. Thanks again!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished out my PCT with Rebirth, Letrone, & Reduce XT.
From what I've read from the ingredients this should be solid for the mild cycle I'm taking. We will see in 11 weeks. Thanks again!
Let us know how it your PCT goes bro. If you need help laying out your pct protocol I will be glad to help :biggthumpup:

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Always glad to get experienced advice. Either on here or you can PM me.

Thanks!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
The reason I said to run androvar for 8 weeks is because it's pretty mild since it doesn't have any methyl groups. So it's easy on liver when compared to other harsh compounds. And if you run it 300mg for 8 weeks, you'll have the compound in your system for a longer time, meaning better chance to make more gains
You got me to thinking after reading this so I started doing some research on stretching it out longer and dosing. I changed my run to 8 weeks Osta like before but going to do 7 weeks of Androvar at 16 days 300mg, 33 days 400mgs. This will use up all 180 caps, add a week to the cycle, and up the dosage for almost 5 weeks. Should make a good run to see some gains.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
You got me to thinking after reading this so I started doing some research on stretching it out longer and dosing. I changed my run to 8 weeks Osta like before but going to do 7 weeks of Androvar at 16 days 300mg, 33 days 400mgs. This will use up all 180 caps, add a week to the cycle, and up the dosage for almost 5 weeks. Should make a good run to see some gains.
sounds good to me. if you havent started your cycle yet, i would suggest skipping the first week for androvar and then start on the 2nd week. this is because androvar will help you not feel lethargic and i highly doubt you will see any lethargy in the first week. so start it from the 2nd week when lethargy might start coming in

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I'm on the right track. Today was my first week of Osta and started taking my Androvar this AM. My PCT was delivered today also so we should be good to go! Thanks

I also started a new 6 day week workout routine for 12 weeks after a full week off from the gym. First time since last October. This should also tell me how I respond during my PCT tracking my gains.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B Man any specific reason as to why not run androvar for full 8 weeks w/ osta ?

Also whats your dosage for Osta like for this run ?

and best of luck

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Hard Rock suggest only taking theirs for 6 weeks 300-400mgs up to 600mgs for experienced users. Being very new to PH's I was being cautious going with 6 weeks at 300 mg's. But reading some have run this product at 400+ for 8 weeks I decided to split the dosage and cycle length also giving the Osta time to kick start my receptors to respond to the Andro sooner. I've read the Osta would do that, don't know from personal experience.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard Rock suggest only taking theirs for 6 weeks 300-400mgs up to 600mgs for experienced users. Being very new to PH's I was being cautious going with 6 weeks at 300 mg's. But reading some have run this product at 400+ for 8 weeks I decided to split the dosage and cycle length also giving the Osta time to kick start my receptors to respond to the Andro sooner. I've read the Osta would do that, don't know from personal experience.
Got cha, yeah for a new user that seems good.

If androvar is what i think it is, you should see pretty lean gainz when it kicks in.

whats your dosage of osta look like ?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just came off five weeks of steady declining all around in the gym. Think I finally hit my limit and was over training. That week off helped alot I think. All my joints felt great coming back in, no pain in any of them on my lifts. Hoping this gives me a good boost, and added 500 calories to my maintenance diet hoping to have a good lean bulk.

25mgs of Osta daily.

Androvar's main ingredient is Epiandrosterone, so your probably thinking right.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Do you think adding Animal M Stak in with my PCT would be beneficial? I've always had good luck with this product and since its non hormonal and helps with absorbing nutrients I thought it may add to keeping my gains and hopefully add to what I gained already.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think adding Animal M Stak in with my PCT would be beneficial?
I've always had good luck with this product and since its non hormonal and helps with absorbing nutrients
I thought it may add to keeping my gains and hopefully add to what I gained already.
I don't have any personal experience with the Animal M Stak, but I will say this, taking a natural anabolic,
a nutrient partitioner, and added Leucine should be very beneficial during PCT to help hang on to muscle
that you added during cycle, because PCT can be very catabolic.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with M-Stack. I'm a fan, if I can find it on sale. It's a solid nutrient partitioner.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I think I have everything ironed out thanks to the help here. I was looking to try Follidrone after reading some logs on it, but I know I respond to Animal M Stak so I will stick with it in my PCT I guess.

This is how everything will look. I'm keeping a log on my phone of my workouts and lifts and will continue through my PCT to see how I end. Again, thanks!

PCT 3x / week 1-4
Rebirth / week 1-4
Viron / week 1-8
Letrone / week 1-8
Reduce XT / week 3 until out
Animal M Stak / week 1-7 with week 4 off.
Creatine / week 1-8
Animal paks multi vitamin / during cycle and entire PCT

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have everything ironed out thanks to the help here. I was looking to try Follidrone after reading some logs on it, but I know I respond to Animal M Stak so I will stick with it in my PCT I guess.

This is how everything will look. I'm keeping a log on my phone of my workouts and lifts and will continue through my PCT to see how I end. Again, thanks!

PCT 3x / week 1-4
Rebirth / week 1-4
Viron / week 1-8
Letrone / week 1-8
Reduce XT / week 3 until out
Animal M Stak / week 1-7 with week 4 off.
Creatine / week 1-8
Animal paks multi vitamin / during cycle and entire PCT
Solid plan B Man :biggthumpup: