Epistane 30/30/40/50/50/50
Tren 90/90/120/150/150/150
Stano 450/450/600/600/900/900
Cycle support
Cabergoline 0,25 mg 4ED

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g3g
After PCT from the start of second week of PCT (the product has 100mg arimistane) and finishing 2 weeks after PCT
Formestane 100mg from the start of second week of PCT and finishing 2 weeks after PCT
Reduce Xt same protocol
Cabergoline as on cycle
Is it allright?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pct set up looks good to me man! although with all the stuff about DAA and crap I've recently taken it out of my pct stack.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next week i'll finish my 6 week cycle:
Cycle support
Cabergoline 0,25 mg 4ED

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g3g
After PCT from the start of second week of PCT (the product has 100mg arimistane) and finishing 2 weeks after PCT
Formestane 100mg from the start of second week of PCT and finishing 2 weeks after PCT
Reduce Xt same protocol
Cabergoline as on cycle
Is it allright?
Be careful with the formestane. It can be mildly suppressive.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next week i'll finish my 6 week cycle:
Cycle support
Cabergoline 0,25 mg 4ED

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g3g
Reduce Xt same protocol
Cabergoline as on cycle
Is it allright?
What has your cycle been like thus far? gains? Sides?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to have 100mg armistane + 100mg formestane over lapping.

Your pct is good. Sustain alpha is the only thing is consider adding..

Aktau

Awards
Hello Men,
I need your help with my recovery after 8 week cycle. I used enantat 250 per week and stan 50 per day. In accordance to the my analysis during the cycle I saw that enantat was poor since test was 34. The problem is my PCT. I used tamoxifen 40/20/20/20mg then, I decided to pass analysis again, estrodiol came back, prolactin came back, but the test 1,2(((, what is my following action??? Also I used proviron during PCT (as I undestand now it was realy my fault) Now reading some information I decided to add clomed 50/50/50 mg
Could you advise me???
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Could you bear with me, I'm poor in English.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop the DAA. Add something like vujade said like Viron and sustain alpha.

Your nolva was most likely bunk

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the formestane. It can be mildly suppressive.
I know formestane is suppessive past 100mg. In this range is a very good AI
What has your cycle been like thus far? gains? Sides?
Very pleased with the cycle. Gain 3-4 kg on CKD. Goal was cutting, shredded and vascular and the stack did not miss the point. Again no sides at all, maybe some cramps here and there but never a issue. Sometiime a little of insomnia but is normal after shutdown.
I'd drop the DAA and add in some Viron during PCT. New research show DAA @ 3g does nothing & a 6g lowers test.
The ingredients in Viron have more real world research behind them & have been used to raise testosterone
in hypogonadal men.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13865-black-lion-research-viron.aspx
Daa was ran in other PCT and always done his job. No need to change it and is sooo cheap. Not to mention after cycle product that include tribulus, fenugreek and Eurycoma Longifolia
Drop the DAA. Add something like vujade said like Viron and sustain alpha.

Your nolva was most likely bunk
Read above

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

"The researchers gave half of their subjects 3 g D-aspartic acid daily. The other half of the subjects were given a placebo.
The supplement didn't work. The tables below show that the increases in testosterone level and strength were negligible. The effects were not significant at all."

The researchers observed that the supplementation only resulted in a limited rise in the subjects' D-aspartic acid level. What had risen significantly was the level of the enzyme D-aspartate oxidase – an enzyme that breaks down D-aspartic acid in the intestines, kidneys and liver.
So D-aspartic acid doesn't work, the researchers sum up. "We conclude that 28 days of D-aspartic acid supplementation at a daily dose of 3 g is ineffective in upregulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no preferential effects in which to increase skeletal muscle mass and strength in resistance-trained men"

http://www.ergo-log.com/d-aspartic-acid-not-effective-in-young-bodybuilders.html

Again, drop the DAA. It's negligible for "increasing" testosterone or even reaching baseline.

Edit- formestane has to be around 200mg to convert to hydroxytest before it becomes suppressive.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that I'll take Clomid and and an OTC too ;)
I think it's enough :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me man. 3-4kg is great gains at your level of development!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I'll add ARA to PCT as natty supplement with Conquer OL

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention that I'll add ARA to PCT as natty supplement with Conquer OL
ArA is solid, add a emulsifier like SL or GMS (preferably SL so you get PA content as well)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Id drop the DAA and the Formastane.
Personally I like comid and nolva combo for my pct.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I've run 2 Ara Cycles with SL (Optima soy lecithin) and LCLT and liked the results very much. But the adding of SL feel a little bloat and estrogenic.... in cutting not a best choice. Instead I'll add Conquer, the pwo of Olympus Labs which has GSM and LCLT in the right dosage for optimize ARA.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA = intracellular holding water. Wouldn't be "detrimental" to cutting. The isoflavones for the "estrogen" are essentially nonexistent lol you'd have to consume tubs of SL a day to see any acute estrogenic effects.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I know this, but SL is not PA (not only at least lol) and is very individual. I tried on my own many natty stacks and protocols and SL, like creatine, fells that way and slows my goal of cutting and loss of excess of water, also with very few carbs, calories and tons of cardio. If consider that I'm 47.........;)
Different thing in a bulking phase where I found SL very usefull.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in great shape for 47 man, if that's you in the avi

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** you are 47?! fuuuark

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
My concern is not to gain fat and water in PCT.........is good to add a fat burner in the third week (after tapering off clomid)?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My concern is not to gain fat and water in PCT.........is good to add a fat burner in the third week (after tapering off clomid)?
I don't believe you want to add any stimulants during PCT. Most stims will only raise cortisol levels, and your trying
to lower them during PCT. I would wait to add stimulant based fat burners until after PCT.

If you were to run any fat burners during PCT, i would run non-stimmulant based fat burners,
Fat burners that work on the thermogenic level, ppar agonist & maybe even manipuatng leptin levels.

Examples of these would be.....

Thermogenic Fat Burners (Non Stimulant)

BLR Exotherm - has 2 AI's & 2 thermogenics
BPS Vanilean

PPAR Agonists

SNS - TTA 500
BPS - DCP 2.0
AL - Lipomorph

Leptin Control

Evomuse - Epitome

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
What about Shift by Pes? I can have it in a couple of days.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

End of PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
A testo product with tribulus, fenugreek, maca
After cycle by dynamic formulas starting the third week
Formestane 0/0/100mg/100mg/100mg/50mg
Dostinex 0,5 every 4 days
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Shift by Pes as non stimulant fat burner

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
chit makes me never wanna take my shirt off again

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'm blushing :D
I forgot to mention Ara in my PCT, with LCLT and Conquer OL was awesome in this stage

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Judging by dosage this was Tvar not tren-ace or tren-e yes?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yes tvar or trendione

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Great work sir. Look solid and delts look prime time!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
The good condition seems keeping after relaxing from diet and workouts with many cheat meals for 2 weeks :D

[/IMG]