1-Andro + Epi Andro pct?

Rcbo225

Awards
I am going to be running 1-Andro and Epi-Andro starting next week this isn't my first cycle and is overall the weakest I will have ever ran. My question is would 40/40/20/20 with nolva be overkill here for pct or should that workout fine? I'm going to be running the 1-Andro at 600mgs most of the cycle and the Epi at 300-400 mgs throughout.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can do 20/20/10/10 and should be good with the nolva. Are you running it 8 weeks? What brand are you running?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you must have a ton of ams bottles. 8 weeks should have some nice gains. Even if this is your mildest cycle.

Rcbo225

Awards
Does anyone now if there's any benefits for uping the Epi dose I've researched it and heard mixed results.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone now if there's any benefits for uping the Epi dose I've researched it and heard mixed results.
if its a quality EpiAndro product 450 to 600mg per day is the sweet spot. But it has to have absorbtion enhancers
to be used at that dose. Most Stano products (very similar to EpiAndro) had to be run @ 800 - 1200mg per day
without any enhancement to be useful.

EpiAndro seems to work at lower doses then Stano, but still needs absorption enhancers to used @ 300-400mg successfully.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So these Epiandro products with 50mg capsules and 60 caps a bottle with absorption enhancers would be a waste?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was thinking androvar.. How bad is suppression?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you should check out the Alpha Stano Vujade mentioned...the epiandrosterone cyclodextrin complex should be much more efficient than just epiandrosterone.