E.Cottonii Extract Vs Nolva

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I recently saw that Black Lion came out with a "natty serm" so i researched ECE a lot and seems that it works even better than tamox.So long story short ... Does ECE can replaces nolva or clomid on PCT?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is a natural alternative that is proving to work as well or better. There were multiple testers that were coming off of very suppressive runs that ended up with higher test levels than their starting level after their Rebirth PCT. A couple of them posted up their labs and Brundel has more. Personally, I have two friends that agreed to go this route and they are having great success.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is a natural alternative that is proving to work as well or better. There were multiple testers that were coming off of very suppressive runs that ended up with higher test levels than their starting level after their Rebirth PCT. A couple of them posted up their labs and Brundel has more. Personally, I have two friends that agreed to go this route and they are having great success.
Thats awesome

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently saw that Black Lion came out with a "natty serm" so i researched ECE a lot and seems that it works even better than tamox.So long story short ... Does ECE can replaces nolva or clomid on PCT?
No an "OTC natty serm" is not going to be better than a serm

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
The tropical edible red seaweed (Eucheuma cottonii L.) is rich in nutrients and polyphenolic compounds that may suppress cancer through its antioxidant and antiproliferative properties. The study reports on rat mammary tumor suppression and tissue antioxidant status modulation by E. cottonii ethanol extract (ECE). The effect of orally administered ECE (100 mg/kg body-weight) was compared with that of tamoxifen (10 mg/kg body-weight). Rat was induced to develop mammary tumor with subcutaneous injection of LA-7 cells (6 × 10(6) cells/rat). The ECE was more effective than tamoxifen in suppressing tumor growth (27%), improving tissues (plasma, liver, and kidney) malondialdehyde concentrations, superoxide dismutase activity and erythrocyte glutathione concentrations (P < 0.05). Unlike tamoxifen, the ECE displayed little toxicity to the liver and kidneys. The ECE exhibited strong anticancer effect with enzyme modulating properties, suggesting its potential as a suppressing agent for mammary gland tumor.

PMID:*23441613*[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thanks Jeff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say Tomato.... :)

Well, It is better in at least 2 ways..

1. No side effects

2. Not an Research Chem that may not work

Most people don't use Pharma Grade SERMS, so having a product that actually works, it better then
rolling the dice and taking gamble on your PCT, and not recovering fully. Pharma SERMS are not
given out as freely as Pharma AI's to guys on TRT.

In addition, just the way they cracked down on PH/DS this past year, i hear the RC Market will be next.
Then what will you do, if you can get a Pharma SERM for your doctor...?
brundel

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
let you all know how this adds up against the other things from the past, with blood work as well coming.