PCT Stack Advice.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 6 week osta + androvar run. I've used ostarine several times, and never suppressed me to the point that warrants a SERM. Anyway, I threw in some reduce xt 2 weeks ago for cortisol control. I'll be starting PCT tomorrow and will use BLR rebirth, Dpol DAA, and continue the reduce xt.

I was thinking about throwing in some erase 3, 2, 1, 1. Would reduce xt and Erase be overkill? Or would they be benificial since one is an AI, and the other is more for cortisol control?

Thanks for the feedback.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 6 week osta + androvar run. I've used ostarine several times, and never suppressed me to the point that warrants a SERM. Anyway, I threw in some reduce xt 2 weeks ago for cortisol control. I'll be starting PCT tomorrow and will use BLR rebirth, Dpol DAA, and continue the reduce xt.

I was thinking about throwing in some erase 3, 2, 1, 1. Would reduce xt and Erase be overkill? Or would they be benificial since one is an AI, and the other is more for cortisol control?

Thanks for the feedback.
I don't see a problem with it. I think I would run the Erase starting week 3 of PCT and taper down past the Rebirth. That PCT looks solid IMO. Enjoy.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

Thanks for the feedback.
both affect cortisol, but many still use Arimistane as their AI. You are fine to stack both together

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def use both. I don't think the original erase affects cortisol much.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah i don't think it would be overkill. I love both products. Ecspecially reduce xt.