PCT for 1/4-andro

MrPerfect

Awards
Would I be okay with just Viron/Rebirth/Inhibit-E?
I have been running the cycle for 6 weeks around 200-300MG. I have noticed a little testicular shrinkage, and the only thing I am worried about is getting everything back to normal without facing the chance of infertility.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Almost everyone outside of the BLR reps will suggest you use a tried and true SERM vs just rebirth... there just isn't enough proof on it yet to fully trust it. Plus, SERM's are so much cheaper ha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you and what other cycles have you done?

200mg is pretty low. I get away with Otc pct for 4 week cycles of 300mg but everyone is different. And like boon said a serm is so cheap you can always have one on hand just incase.

Either way I definitely recommend both viron and inhibit e (personally use both of them several times a year). Save those sns labels too-you get free goodies. Just incase you don't have everything yet see below.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're worried about infertility and you already have noticed shrinkage... get a SERM. its cheap, effective, and will be a much safer option.

MrPerfect

Awards
Anything i can get for libido while on a SERM?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anything i can get for libido while on a SERM?
The process of restarting your htpa should naturally bring your libido back. Bulbine, fenugreek, and Maca can help as well