Suppressed from Ostarine PCT Advice

kotyow

Awards
I've done two Ostarine cycles, one 6 weeks at 30 mg and another more recently for 7 weeks and 15 mg. the first ended right before the new year and the second ended April 24th.

Here's the dumb part: I thought I could get by with just a natural pct and time. I used DAA/Erase Pro the first time (actually had some testicular atrophy this cycle), and I used DAA/Arimistane (no noticeable atrophy this cycle). I finished the pct for that cycle May 15th.

Bloods were done May 31st.

Serum T was 342 with the lowest normal range at 348

Free T was 8.9 with the lowest normal being 9.3

Those were tests ordered by my doc, so I didn't have my estradiol/LH/FSH checked. I actually just left LabCorp, so I'll have those bloods soon.

I'm 23, so I feel my T levels should be higher. Now that I look back on it, I've felt "off" for awhile.

Here's where the advice comes in:

I have Nolva/Clomid/Aromasin.

I'm not planning on using Aromasin until I see my estradiol bloods, and the less time/severe I experience the sides of Nolva/Clomid the better. I've considered 2 weeks just Clomid at 50/25. I've considered adding Nolva in there at 20/20. I've considered 3 weeks, 4 weeks with lower doses, even a full pct.

Opinions? Suggestions?

I know I was stupid. Trying to not be stupid again and get some help before diving in.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid 50/25/25 is what I would suggest. Do bloods again the week after that.

kotyow

Awards
Thanks Dma. Another thing I've considered is, if my e2 comes back elevated, could only Aromasin for a few weeks be an option? If I'm being honest, I'd like to avoid the sexual sides of SERMS so the boys can work when they need to.

Not trying to take shortcuts, just covering all my bases.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried both Clomid and Nolva independently and actually felt better on the Nolva, ran 20/20/10/10 after doing a very similar thing as you with Osta. Never lost libido, just lethargic.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run a PCT with a SERM.