Spot Check my PCT and Cycle? First time doing PH

J

Jeepster93

Awards
Im doing a Prohormone called M4 Test and I got this stuff called blockade for my on cycle therapy. My buddy told me I should do Letro for on cycle then do clomid or nolva for the actual PCT. But according to my research, nolva is better than clomid. Anyways the place I'm buying it from has the following:

LETROZOLE 2.5MG PER ML X 30ML

CLOMIPHENE 40MG PER ML X 30ML

TAMOXIFEN CITRATE 20MG PER ML X 30ML

And for dosing according to steroid.com I found this:
For Nolva its 40mg a day for the first two weeks, then 20mg a day for the last two weeks pct

For an effective cycle of letro, I should do .25-.50mg a day. Im guessing I would do that for the whole time I'm on cycle. Sex drive is not an issue for me because I'm currently over seas so if anything its best I don't have any to keep myself out of trouble!

Blockade has alot of good stuff in it but liver support was the main thing I wanted from it. I was told I should drink at least 2 gallons of water a day as well to increase the effectiveness of this ph and not to overdue it in the gym as being on cycle can make it hard to see when I'm doing too much.

Last question I have and I know its a dumb one but I want to confirm: If I need to do say 40mg of nolva for example a day, would that mean I would need to take 2ML of it? The stuff is in liquid form so I need to measure it myself.

Thanks for the help in advance.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I was just about to post a thread asking which would be better (for a SDMZ 2.0 cycle PCT) - Nolva or Clomid.

Looking forward to reading (and learning ) responses.

J

Jeepster93

Awards
According to my research, Nolva is much better than clomid according to steroid.com
"Clomid, however, is much weaker than nolvadex in a mg for mg comparison, with roughly 150mgs of clomid being equal to 20mgs of nolvadex"

but does state:
"Clomid as of late has fallen out of favor for post-cycle routines, but if you aren't prone to vision problems or emotional issues, then it is just as good as nolvadex for raising testosterone when appropriate doses are used"

source: steroid.com/Clomid.php

You could use clomid but you're going to have to buy more whereas Nolva will do more for less. If I'm wrong I'm sure somebody will correct me but there isn't really much of a price difference at least not through the site I'm buying from.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Couple things:

I personally prefer clomid over nolva or run both. (Personal preference)

I would also taper the dose of either nolva or clomid... So example:

nolva 40/40/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/12.5

I would not use letro on cycle unless you are VERY sensitive to gyno as its basically a suicida Al... I would use Adex instead.

As for the nolva dose question... 20mg is 1 ml so if you were doing 40mg per day, that's 2ml. Etc

H

hide83

Awards
What is the active compound in m4 test? Letro is super strong and it will make you feel like garbage if you don't need it. Letro is usually only needed to kill gyno or for cycles that aromatize heavily.

J

Jeepster93

Awards
I also wondered this as I couldn't find it online?
What is the active compound in m4 test? Letro is super strong and it will make you feel like garbage if you don't need it. Letro is usually only needed to kill gyno or for cycles that aromatize heavily.
I'm a newbie to this part of body building so here's a pic of the ingredients.

H

hide83

Awards
Looks like a liver killer- 3 methyls is brutal for a first cycle. It doesn't look like any of those compounds aromatize though so you actually shouldn't need an AI at all on cycle.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
OP if this your 1st PH cycle DO NOT TAKE THIS!! Picture hard to read but looks like a quad methyl stack. 34mg Max LMG, 12mg Halodrol, 15mg DMZ, 10mg Epistane. You have know idea how harsh on your liver this will be without 1st running a couple single compound cycles to get your body tolerance up.

Blockade is good but with that stack Tudca is a must plus finish with a strong pct with probly clomid over nolva in this case. But as I said you are in over your head with this stack I'm sure other experienced members will agree.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
OP if this your 1st PH cycle DO NOT TAKE THIS!! Picture hard to read but looks like a quad methyl stack. 34mg Max LMG, 12mg Halodrol, 15mg DMZ, 10mg Epistane. You have know idea how harsh on your liver this will be without 1st running a couple single compound cycles to get your body tolerance up.
100% agree... Stay clear! I would be cautious to run this myself, even after doing over 5 cycles with AAS.

J

Jeepster93

Awards

Blockade is good but with that stack Tudca is a must plus finish with a strong pct with probly clomid over nolva in this case. But as I said you are in over your head with this stack I'm sure other experienced members will agree.
100% agree... Stay clear! I would be cautious to run this myself, even after doing over 5 cycles with AAS.
Damnit! I wanted to run a cycle now because I have the most control of my diet and haven't been drinking since being out here. Is there any way for me to take this stuff at all for a first time? I only ask because now that ph are technically banned it should be hard to get the real stuff now unless somebody can link me...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! I wanted to run a cycle now because I have the most control of my diet and haven't been drinking since being out here. Is there any way for me to take this stuff at all for a first time? I only ask because now that ph are technically banned it should be hard to get the real stuff now unless somebody can link me...
I would seriously advise against it.

Also there are other PH's available that are still legal.
Check out strong supplement shop, they have advices on each PH etc.

J

Jeepster93

Awards
I would seriously advise against it.

Also there are other PH's available that are still legal.
Check out strong supplement shop, they have advices on each PH etc.
Okay thanks. So what particular kind would you recommend and how many cycles should I run before I attempt this stuff?

Also does expiration date really matter with this stuff? Like with food it's really just a taste thing or even just the last day a store can sell it.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks. So what particular kind would you recommend and how many cycles should I run before I attempt this stuff?

Also does expiration date really matter with this stuff? Like with food it's really just a taste thing or even just the last day a store can sell it.
I would do a lot more research about different compounds and probably would say you should have ran 3-4 cycles before using that PH. That way you can understand just how liver toxic it can be etc

Epistane would be a good start, it will increase muscle mass with a good diet quite well, but it doesn't aromatise to estrogen meaning it's less to worry about with things like gyno.

As far as expiration dates... 99.9% of the time it's fine and you don't have to worry.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Just look after your health, as said above run a few other cycles first to get a feel & allow your body to cope. Shelf life is good for years so relax. Still plenty stuff around if your resourceful you'll manage get some but otherwise many good legal ones providing solid gains. Check out diff shops & read reviews find something in line with your goals, research all you can & ask lots of questions.

P

plifter42

Awards
Have the letro on hand in case symptoms of gyno start appearing. Dose the nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 40/40/20/20.