LGI SD-10 Cycle questions

Barrbell73

Awards
So I came across a bottle of this and plan on running at 10/20/20/20. I thought I have done an ample amount of research but read conflicting things everywhere. Could you guys please give me advice on the proper PCT and dosing. There have been cases of delayed gyno with this, I want to ensure that doesn't happen and make sure my T levels restore properly. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Barrbell73

Awards
Also, I have ran Hdrol previously twice, so no this is not first cycle just want to make sure I get the PCT right for this stuff.

Barrbell73

Awards
That thread was extremely helpful thanks, one more?, is milk thistle enough liver support during cycle?

Barrbell73

Awards
And to clarify, Clomid at 50 for 28 days should be good?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
SD gonna shut u down like a mother lol my balls shrunk to marbles. get clomid run 50/50/25/25 and for liver support liv52 and TUDCA is top liver support

Barrbell73

Awards
SD gonna shut u down like a mother lol my balls shrunk to marbles. get clomid run 50/50/25/25 and for liver support liv52 and TUDCA is top liver support
Did you recover well with Clomid? And thanks I'll grab Liv52

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Did you recover well with Clomid? And thanks I'll grab Liv52
ya clomid got my balls back quick but u will be a bit emotional for a few weeks lol i remember i took it while with my ex, i threw a bitch fit and acted like a dick

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA is fairly cheap and easy to find nowadays. Load up on that throughout but get all your RCs lined up too.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
SuperDrol is a steroid and will completely shut you down. Without a test base you may very likely become lethargic while running it, but that's more mental than anything.
TUDCA / Liv52 for liver protection but that also means no drinking, your liver is already getting put through a ton stress with the compound.
PCT should be a full and complete one of SERM+Natty Test booster