1st week pct - epi/derma - Tingling nips

Db2

Db2

Awards
I'm just finishing the first week of PCT from an Epi/Dermacrine cycle (6 weeks). I've been running 50mg of clomid everyday along with daa and bulbine and other supports.

The past two days I've noticed a tingling sensation in my left nipple. It feels a little more sensitive to the touch. Honestly I wish I had felt my nipples a little more before my first cycle to become familiar with their feel, but I don't sense any lumps, hardness, or pain, just this kind light burning tingling (about 20 minutes out of the day, twice now) and that's it.

I have some exemistane on hand and was hoping to start week three. Should I go ahead and start it now? I'm nervous, but I also heard that simply tingling could be a normal symptom of hormone rebalancing?

Any and all help is much appreciated!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your hormones are all fukced up during PCT so it could just be that (and not the start necessarily the start of gyno) just be that. I would just lay off your nips and continue with your plan unless it gets worse. DON"T START PLAYING WIHT YOUR NIPS NOW THOUGH! You will be tempted. Don't touch them for a week then reassess.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happens to me man, much like you described for short durations.

I'd drop the daa for starters, it pales in comparison to clomids ability to boost test anyways.

Look into running some exemestane to lower estro too

Db2

Db2

Awards
I was going to add exemestane starting week 3, 12.5 Ed for two weeks then 12.5 eod for two more. Should I start sooner? Or is that a solid plan

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always run ai from day one in pct

Db2

Db2

Awards
I heard it was somewhat important after a dry compound to let some estrogen naturally rebalance. From what I read a lot of people add the ai week three to allow some balance to return but then cap it and prevent rebound.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are on either side of the fence on that argument, however, your nips are tingling and sensitive - you might do well to run an AI starting now :)