PCT (epi/halo)

styless

Awards
Do I need any liver support for the PCT if I am doing prohormone (epistane+halo) for 6 weeks (with the proper on cycle liver support)? Or Nolva and Clomid should suffice? After 4 weeks of PCT Im thinking of bridging it with SARMs, what's your take on it?

Planned PCT:
Week 1 Day 1-3 100MG Clomid / 40mg Nolva
week 1 Day 4-7 50MG Clomid / 40mg Nolva
Week 2-4 50MG CLOMID and 40mg Nolva
Week 5-8 SARMs (MK-2866/osta)

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

styless

Awards
I don't use it in pct, but maybe I should..

I'd say it's user dependent..
So do you think my PCT is enough for me to keep my gains? And of course with proper training and diet throughout my PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to use it after my PCT. Which will be starting week 5.
Time on+pct=time off. Time off means no hormonal products, including osta. Off time is the perfect time for natural anabolics like epic unleashed. Don't risk your hpta homie!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on+pct=time off. Time off means no hormonal products, including osta. Off time is the perfect time for natural anabolics like epic unleashed. Don't risk your hpta homie!
This. Are you running anything else with your serm? I personally run cycle assist through pct (sorry I love my organs and the product is worth every penny) also add in some reduce xt and viron or daa. Take your time off and run the sarm in 10 weeks after pct is complete.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Agreed Afi140 Iam also actually about to run a 6wk epi/halo stack, the deal is even tho your running liver protection thru cycle your still gonna need it in pct to allow it to heal from the whallop it suffered, also to get your bp back to normal, prostate health etc etc. Some type of cortisol control will do a lot to keep your gains too.

Edit: also serm dosing looks overkill, what dose you running the compounds for the 6 weeks at? I'd think 20/20/10/10 nolva or 50/50/25/25 clomid should be enough. Stack them even if you really want & maybe add a test booster like DAA with a cort control.

styless

Awards
This. Are you running anything else with your serm? I personally run cycle assist through pct (sorry I love my organs and the product is worth every penny) also add in some reduce xt and viron or daa. Take your time off and run the sarm in 10 weeks after pct is complete.
That was my question originally "should I run liver assist with my serm?" lol thank you. I am able to get my hands on some Liv-52. But I might do the Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs. And add in D-pol too.

styless

Awards
Agreed Afi140 Iam also actually about to run a 6wk epi/halo stack, the deal is even tho your running liver protection thru cycle your still gonna need it in pct to allow it to heal from the whallop it suffered, also to get your bp back to normal, prostate health etc etc. Some type of cortisol control will do a lot to keep your gains too.

Edit: also serm dosing looks overkill, what dose you running the compounds for the 6 weeks at? I'd think 20/20/10/10 nolva or 50/50/25/25 clomid should be enough. Stack them even if you really want & maybe add a test booster like DAA with a cort control.
I will be running
Halo : 50/75/75/75/75/75
Epi : 20/30/40/30/30/20

**Im going to change my dosage to 40/40/20/20 for Nolva for my PCT