Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Cycle length 6 weeks
Compound epistane & halodrol

Epi
30/30/30/30/30/30
Halo

Cycle assist, tudca, taurine, fishoil etc throughout cycle, have examestane & prami handy also

Need Help With PCT

Nolva at 20/20/10/10
DAA and reduce xt daily plus cycle assist
Should I start an otc postcycle3x at week 3 or from the start with serm? Should I use exemestine in pct? Have clomid handy also?

Thoughts appreciated

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start your otc pct at the same time as your serm. Start your exemestane on week 3 when you reduce your nolva dose and run 2 weeks past your serm. I prefer clomid but nolva will be fine

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Thanks! That advice helps me out, I have clomid also & could run with 50/50/25/25 I do favour towards nolva tho as I've more experience with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! That advice helps me out, I have clomid also & could run with 50/50/25/25 I do favour towards nolva tho as I've more experience with it.
I prefer nolva as well and yea just start the otc pct and serm at the same time. and then the daa at 3g and the reduce xt as directed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer nolva as well. I second LeanEngineer's thought of adding reduce XT during week 3 to run alongside the DAA and Nolva

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Awesome thanks all, will post how it goes, have all the supports ready on hand if anything weird happens but should be good!