Hello everyone. Currently in the middle of week three of

Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/0
The1 75/100/100/100/100/125

For pct I have
Rebirth 2/2/2/2 (nolva on hand)
SNS Daa 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Macca Pro 2 bottles until finished

Also have ArA (enough for 50 workout days)
2 bottles Amentomax
2 botles F95

Was going to run the above after pct.

Also viron 5/2 8 to 10 weeks from start of pct.

Should I start the ara/amento/ f95 at start of pct or after?

Thanks in advance :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You better run that serm...

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Thanks for that, but how about the ara/amento/f95 combo and when to start.

Appreciate your input

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've got plenty in your pct already IMO. I would save the ARA and stuff for after pct.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Cheers

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to but some like ara starting 1 week before pct and run all the way through pct.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Hmm I have enough for ara for 10 weeks and enough amento and f95 for 8. Could start ara 3rd week in then add the other stuff week 5. Would there be much benefit in that?
Thanks

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wouldn't hurt but personally I would save it for a natural run later.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Too many supps not enough time haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to but some like ara starting 1 week before pct and run all the way through pct.
Came in to suggest this. Definitely start it the week before PCT so it kicks in during week 2 of PCT.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Came in to suggest this. Definitely start it the week before PCT so it kicks in during week 2 of PCT.
So would look a bit like

Rebirth 0/2/2/2/2
Daa 0/3/3/3/3
Reduce xt 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
Formeron as required
ArA 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1g up to 1.5
Amentomax 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
F95 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Viron 5/2 ----->

Then would finish all up at the same time.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would look a bit like

Rebirth 0/2/2/2/2
Daa 0/3/3/3/3
Reduce xt 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
Formeron as required
Viron 5/2 ----->

You should use a serm but if your not going to at least start rebirth day 1 pct. Other than not having a serm and waiting a week on the rebirth it looks great

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
You should use a serm but if your not going to at least start rebirth day 1 pct. Other than not having a serm and waiting a week on the rebirth it looks great
Cheers man. Maybe just way the I have written it. Just wanted to reflect that the ArA starts 1 week before pct (rebirth starts first week pct). A bit confusing sorry

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would look a bit like

Rebirth 0/2/2/2/2
Daa 0/3/3/3/3
Reduce xt 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
Formeron as required
Viron 5/2 ----->

yup, this is perfect.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Into the first week of pct on the above protocol. Feeling pretty good. Thinking about using soy lecithin granules instead of gms with the ara but not sure how well they go togethe (also benefit from PA content). Will add in the f95 and amento later in the week.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Starting second week and I must say feeling pretty good. Strength hasn't dropped but seemed to have dropped 2 kg in like 3 days ! Scales must be stuffed I reckon. Also kicked back in pre workout so supps look like this
AM
1 Rebirth
1 Viron
2 SNS Daa
1 Maccapro
1 F95
PRE
1 F95
2 Amentomax
6g Cit Mal
5g Beta Alanine
2g Betaine Anahydrous
3tbsp Soy Lecithin granules
3ml 40% Ara
5g Creatine Mono
PM
1 Rebirth
2 SNS Daa
1 Maccapro

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Start of week three. Strength still holding up although having to work around a couple of injuries. Still feeling good, seem to be enjoying pct more than my cycle.
Adding in Reduce XT as of today.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
How has the Rebirth been treating you in PCT? Especially off DMZ I am curious. Any issues with it? I am getting ready to run a cycle and am planning on using rebirth/viron as part of PCT. Thoughts or issues on it so far?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
No issues man. Finding Rebirth a solid product. I will be very happy if things progress as they are :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Into the first week of pct on the above protocol. Feeling pretty good. Thinking about using soy lecithin granules instead of gms with the ara but not sure how well they go togethe (also benefit from PA content). Will add in the f95 and amento later in the week.
I started runnign PA instead of GMS recently and like it more. Give it a shot, it's really cheap.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I started runnign PA instead of GMS recently and like it more. Give it a shot, it's really cheap.
I have been for about two weeks now. Much better than gms with added benefits :) just waiting for my Fearn and see if there is any difference from the generic SL.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been for about two weeks now. Much better than gms with added benefits :) just waiting for my Fearn and see if there is any difference from the generic SL.
I ran 2 tubs of the VItacost brand and am half way through my Fern tub right now. Haven't really noticed a difference.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
May have to drop the ArA. Have had some arthritis issues in the past and had some shoulder pain towards end of cycle. Shoulder still sore and starting to jam a little. Not sure if the ara inflammation will just cause pain or will actually deteriorate the joint.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Beginning final week of my pct. Feeling good, strength is still holding in there although having to work around shoulder issue. Have dropped the ara :( pity I don't have a couple of bottles of folli lol. Have received my supply of fearn SL so will get into that as soon as I run out of the other stuff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beginning final week of my pct. Feeling good, strength is still holding in there although having to work around shoulder issue. Have dropped the ara :( pity I don't have a couple of bottles of folli lol. Have received my supply of fearn SL so will get into that as soon as I run out of the other stuff.
sucks about your shoulder issue. i have them as well.
let us know how the Rebirth treated you & if you dont mind doing a review, it would be appreciate

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/266906-rebirth-60-caps.html

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Sucks getting old lol have some scans tomorrow but I think its a bit of osteo. I have a couple of days left on pct and will put up a final review then man :)

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
End of pct. Feeling back to normal, libido is back where it was, no estro sides. I have some formeron but have not used it as even small doses tend to crush my e. Will use it if I feel any signs of elevated levels. All in the Rebirth viron etc stack has treated me well and would recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative to traditional serms. Next time might replace the daa with bulbine.
Looks like I may have developed some burstitis in my shoulder which is going to mess with my lifting for a bit. Not sure if a dry cycle coupled with ara is the cause or some arthritic issues but will avoid that combo in the future.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
i forget. Did you use the Rebirth as your only SERM? or another serm with it?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Rebirth was the only serm. I had some nolva on hand but didn't use it

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man thats good to hear! and the Rebirth would be the equivalent to Nolva right? (breast tissue) Clomid would act a bit different I think.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I have never used clomid man so can't really say.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
But from what I understand Rebirth can be used in place of either.