serm pct for epi2a3a cycle

2dayyoumay

Awards
Need someone who knows there stuff to guide me on serm dosing for my PCT following epistane

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are you taking pct? I would recommend nolva 20/20/10/10, an otc pct, and some daa 3g. You can get an otc pct and daa at Strong Supplement Shop if you dont have them. If you decide to go with clomid 50/50/25/25.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need someone who knows there stuff to guide me on serm dosing for my PCT following epistane
Epistane is known for rebound, I reccomend running an ai 2 weeks past your serm. Serm doses mentioned above are perfect. What ai do you have on hand?

2dayyoumay

Awards
I haven't at the moment what would you recommend? Also is it overkill to run both clomid and nolva

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't at the moment what would you recommend? Also is it overkill to run both clomid and nolva
I would reccomend exemestane for pct. I think both nolva and clomid is overkill. Grab a natural anabolic like epic unleashed for pct, I kept all my strength and weight last pct with epic
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
Epic unleashed 2/2/2/2

2dayyoumay

Awards
I know I keep asking but I'm not willing to jump to into the deep end here, the general consensus is to run clomid instead of nolva

2dayyoumay

Awards
Also with the clomid is it just one tab in the morning your do you have to split the doses

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer clomid but as long as you have one or the other you are good. You only need to dose either one just once a day. I prefer night time dosing

2dayyoumay

Awards
What measurement is the Exemestane in? Or can I just use Brawn ATD instead

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What measurement is the Exemestane in? Or can I just use Brawn ATD instead
No otc ai is going to be as effective as exemestane. You can get it in tablets or liquid research chemical. Pm me if you need some direction in finding some bro