Pct stop short

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
So I ran a super dmz 2.0 (1 cap per day for less sides) for about 3 weeks I cut it short because I got busy at work and decided it wasn't an ideal time to run a cycle because I'm preparing for a big test in June I need to focus on.. So I've run nolvadex for 3 weeks at 10mg a day (pharma) so I have crazy brain fog can't concentrate or remember **** I feel stupid and heard this can happen from nolvadex so my question is can I stop? Is that sufficient given the short cycle at half dose? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle length= pct length. Your nolva dose was low but you were only half dosing anyway. You will be okay to stop pct.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Ya It figured labs would be the answer.. Has anyone else ever gotten brain fog? Also in terms of nolvadex I'm confused how my man down under should be feeling? Some people say you can tell pct is done because down there is good to go but others say nolva kills libido?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is this from the new version of the official broscience handbook?

Duh.... my 8 week 17proandro required an 8 week pct

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I get the brain fog sometimes, lack of memory, lack of concentration.. On cycle or in pct..

I wouldn't blame it solely on the Nolva though.. Regardless of the dosage your body needs to recover fully.. It doesn't happen overnight and nobody can tell you for certain that you can stop now and be 100% fine..
It doesn't work that way, everyone is different..

That's why we run labs, proper cycles and proper pct"s..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this from the new version of the official broscience handbook?
Lol. Sorry I'm on a phone and didn't proofread. I did not mean pct should always equal cycle time. I meant that since he was already on pct as long as he was on cycle he should be okay to discontinue. However if he had only been on pct a few days I would not recommend just stopping. Good call on the labs too. I would say labs too. be safe if you truly feel something is off.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya It figured labs would be the answer.. Has anyone else ever gotten brain fog?
This is a symptom of low testosterone and most likely caused by being "shut down".

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Damn I got finals coming up better not get brain fog lol