Sensitive and puffy nips..

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Its been about 2 months since i finished my pct..with a serm and my nips are puffy and kinda sensitive. I've been feeling for a lump and nothings been found yet. What should i take to help this go away and where should i get it?

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Get some blood work done to know the real cause.

This kind of flare up may be related to prolactin issues, and can be solved using inhibit-p.

OR..

If its estrogen related, you'd need raloxifene (rc serm).

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Ok thanks..ill be getting blood work next week hopefully.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your you running and how much?

What was your complete pct?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
OL Epi..with their complete stack for during and after. Also took liquid nolvadex.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Epi..with their complete stack for during and after. Also took liquid nolvadex.
Epi is notorious for rebound gyno. My guess is that you didn't taper off of an ai in pct. I would grab some exemestane asap, run at 12.5mg ed until your nips feel normal then 12.5mg eod for a few weeks.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Where's the best place to get it? I was gonna go to the doctor soon but im waiting on the VA to get my info into their system.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the best place to get it? I was gonna go to the doctor soon but im waiting on the VA to get my info into their system.
There are a lot of sites that sell rx meds like this or you can go the research chemical route if you wanted to. Just research your source thoroughly so you know that you are getting a legit product. There are some good otc options like OL eliminate but I always have exemestane on hand because I know it will take care of any problems that might come up.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I ordered some eliminate the other day and should be getting it tomorrow. I hope this works bc they are pretty damn sensitive. I've been taking liquid nolvadex and erase but it hasn't helped..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some eliminate the other day and should be getting it tomorrow. I hope this works bc they are pretty damn sensitive. I've been taking liquid nolvadex and erase but it hasn't helped..
You need exemestane! Grab some before this turns into lumps!

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
So I just got the eliminate. It says 4 caps a day...there a better way to take it?