NickkZillaa

Awards
Hello everyone,

So I'm done my first cycle right now, which included the following:

Cycle:
-400 mg test-E /week for 14 weeks
-Ultradroll To kick start

PCT is torem 120/90/60/30 with some DAA. Also have my AI on hand

So as of Sunday, I started my second week on my PCT. My friend recommended I use Ostarine since he had some extra on hand. So I did my research on it and I am still a little confused. Should it be implemented in PCT or not? A lot of people say they have used it and loved it. Others say not to use it because it's a SARM and it is suppressive so it would be counter productive with your PCT. Some others say if you run it at a low dose (10-25 mg) you should be fine.

Now here are a few questions for you guys.

-First off, do you guys recommend taking Ostarine in PCT?
-Secondly, Considering I am in my second week of PCT, would it be too late to take?
-Finally, If I were to start taking it, how long should I take it for and what dosage should I be running it at.

Thanks guys!

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Ostarine is a versatile sarm and I've run it quite a few times now. I don't suggest using it during PCT 1) it's suppressive and goes against what you're trying to accomplish during pct 2) it kicks in after 3-4 weeks so by the time it kicks in you're done with pct.

I suggest to run it solo or stack it with other sarms. Ostarine shines during a recomp cycle because it helps to burn fat and build some lean muscle at the same time .

If you are looking to run it solo, 25mg/day is enough for steady progress avoiding major suppression. Although is not suppressive as aas, you will need a serm for pct. People will tell you you don't need a serm, just otc pct is fine. And guess what? most of those people are on these boards complaining that they are shut down or with gyno symptoms because of their wreckless approach.

Better safe than sorry

NickkZillaa

Awards
Thanks buddy, appreciate the feedback! I just won't use it. I will just have to mentally prepare myself to lose a bit of gains, but with the proper training and nutrition I shouldn't lose too much I would assume.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some people do run it in pct at 5-10mg but if you've never used osta before i wouldnt add it on in your pct. I would wait and run osta solo and see how you like it then maybe on another cycle add it in on pct if you want.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No on pct a supressI've product negates b the whole pct process

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about epic unleashed in pct, it kicks in quick and you will continue to make gains and have that "on" feeling. I kept all my gains after last pct with og epic and dermastrength

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Don't use it in PCT. I don't know why people still do this. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Because it makes you feel good, 5-10 mg a day during pct, a lot of people say yes, a lot of people say no, idk whos right but thats why people still take it

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well it shuts you down so it still doesn't make any sense.
This. I don't see the point, your trying to recover as fast as possible and adding in another compound that causes shutdown seems odd to me.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Don't use ostarine in pct. You could bridge the test cycle into an ostarine cycle to help solidify the gains that you got then run a full pct with SERM and reduce xt+alphamax xt to recover.

The faster the gains come the easier they can be to lose, so the ostarine will help you solidfy whatever you got during the cycle.
In pct the serm will let you recover ASAP, reduce xt will keep cortisol down after this long bout of exogenous hormones and alphamax xt will be there giving you the support of many ingredients like ferulic acid, F95, free test boosters, L-dopa, etc.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I thought you could do 10mg in pct with no problem. is that not true???

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That was before, now everyone is more aware of ostarine's properties so it should be unanimous that it's not supposed to be used in PCT.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
That was before, now everyone is more aware of ostarine's properties so it should be unanimous that it's not supposed to be used in PCT.
what about this new one rad40?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks my bro

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into a natty anabolic like X gels, AlphaMax, or Epic Unleashed. Don't **** with ostarine in pct! Save it for your next cycle.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Look into a natty anabolic like X gels, AlphaMax, or Epic Unleashed. Don't **** with ostarine in pct! Save it for your next cycle.
the dose of l dopa is to low in alphamax and others i think im going to buy it straight

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Clearly not, since everyone already said in this thread that you can't do that.
Do not use SARMs in PCT.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the dose of l dopa is to low in alphamax and others i think im going to buy it straight
it's high enough to make a difference. not as high as a solo product for sure but that cam be said about a lot of supplements

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just realized you didn't have a cortisol control supp in your PCT. Consider adding Reduce XT week 3.