I want to run a super dmz 2.0 cycle. Question.

chrsevx

Awards
On cycle weeks 1-4. Super dmz 2.0, Revolution pct, Multi-vitamin, Fish oil.

On pct weeks 4-8. Revolution pct, Daa, some natural test boosters, Multi-vitamin, Fish oil.

Does my setup look ok?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You dont want to take revolution pct on cycle. get an on cycle support sup and get a serm for pct like nolva or clomid and then your set up looks fine. You can check out Strong Supplement shop for some on cycle support supps.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do more research, Super DMZ is strong stuff, you NEED a SERM.

chrsevx

Awards
Revolution pct has ingredients to protect you on cycle, and ingredients to help kick start natural test, and keep estrogen under control. Along with the 6 grams of daa and other natural test boosters I would take pct. Why wouldn't I want to take revolution pct?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't use revolution pct for on cycle I recommend you get a cycle support I would go with cel cycle assist for your oncycle and start taking it 2 weeks before you start cycle (I always start 2 weeks before cycle).you need a serm for pct and use the revolution in your pct'

Revolution pct has ingredients to protect you on cycle, and ingredients to help kick start natural test, and keep estrogen under control. Along with the 6 grams of daa and other natural test boosters I would take pct. Why wouldn't I want to take revolution pct?

chrsevx

Awards
What is the the cheapest cortisol blocker, that works to prevent minmal muscle loss? Thanks.

chrsevx

Awards
Will 4 capsules of cycle assist suffice daily, before, on cycle, and pct?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super dmz is some real strong stuff !I would go with 8 pills cycle assist a day while ON CYCLE and i do 6 pills a day 2 weeks before cycle but I think you good with 4 pills before cycle.

chrsevx

Awards
What do you recommend for reducing cortisol during pct?

chrsevx

Awards
Will revolution pct reduce cortisol? I've read that it does, is that true?

chrsevx

Awards
You dont want to take revolution pct on cycle. get an on cycle support sup and get a serm for pct like nolva or clomid and then your set up looks fine. You can check out Strong Supplement shop for some on cycle support supps.
So If I take nolva pct, I dont need an anti estrogen supp?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have one on hand for sure. you can check out some at Strong Supplement Shop and we have a lot of info pages on a lot of different types of products so you can read up there as well.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Clomid and arimidex is what I use for pct (keep the arimidex in case I get any kind of rebound effect) clomid is my favorite SERM, you def need a SERM for DMZ. Stuff is pretty hardcore, it basically turns into superdrol in your body.

A lot of people like d aspartic acid for natty test booster (although some say it can be counter productive during pct). I like it myself, makes my boys get back to normal size faster

Some kind of herbal test booster is good

For cortisol I've heard a few grams vitamin c throughout the day helps

Obviously continue your support supplements for prostate, blood pressure

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
SDMZ is no joke and you must be very diligent having everything in place more so for your pct. OTC PCT won't do much to bring your LH back up from the kind of suppression you will experience running SDMZ. You need a SERM like tamox (nolva) wich is more efficient in sensitizing LH rather than clom. However I'd strongly suggest to have a suicide AI like aromasin on hand in case you'll experience high estrogen related symptoms. Regarding on cycle cortisol blocker, Arimistane will do a fair job.