I need help with my pct!

tugbiz7

Awards
This is my 3rd ph cycle the 1st two i used otc pct and barely held any of the gains so ive done some research and I'm trying to do this one a lil different, the right way!
I'm currently taking m4 test by MI labs wich #1 they told me is a dry compound so no worry about aromatizing wich im not so sure about bc i do believe some of the compounds are wet but mybe combination makes it a dry compound. I preloaded 2 weeks prior with nutraclipse's testavate 500 and will continue to take all the way through pct. Im also taking cycle support from ai sports nutrition 1 scoop with my 2 servings of m4 at 6am and 6pm + my multi once a day and zma at night. So far im 11 days into it (yes i know now i needed my auxillaries before i started) but i was thinking i need to add daa on cycle through pct and exemestane on cycle through pct with nolva added in the pct and maybe some osterine to bridge through pct. Does this sound like a good plan for this compound? Also they said this compound is still active 2 weeks after my last dose so should i start pct on day of last dose or later?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What is the compound in that product?
I like to take Daa in my post cycle I find it helps when my sh1t is suppresses. Also it is always helpful to have an Ai on hand in case your own body starts to get its own estro out of whack. If you start to get those sides then start to take it.
As far as when to start pct if it is an oral Ph most of them have a shorter half Life so starting 6 or 12 hours after your last dose is fine. I think that covers your questions....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh the osta you can run it through pct it can be suppressive so keep that in mind. You should be ok if you are running a short cycle but if you do put it into pct run it at 5-10 mg

tugbiz7

Awards
M4:
34Mg-13 ethyl-3 methoxy gona-2 5(10)dien-17one
12Mg-4-chloro-17a-methyl-1 4diene-3 17diol
15Mg-androsta-1-ene-3b-ol 17-one
439Mg-(methyl-4T proprietary blend)
10Mg 2a,3a epithio-17a-methyl-androt-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol, beta alanine, bio perine (piper nigrum) saw palmetto, phygeum bark extract, zinc
Seems like a pretty complex compound i got it bc they recomended it for for what my goals were. I wanted to do a quick bulk before going back into a cut for summer time amd they said this would be good strength gains and some mild cuts wich fit my goal of adding around 10lbs with minimal fat gain perferably some lost. Do i need to worry about aromitiztion with this? I see alot of methyl in there so is it a weor dry compound?

tugbiz7

Awards
Sorry that took awhile to type out while at work and i couldn't get the pic of the ingredients to load.

tugbiz7

Awards
M4:
34Mg-13 ethyl-3 methoxy gona-2 5(10)dien-17one
12Mg-4-chloro-17a-methyl-1 4diene-3 17diol
15Mg-androsta-1-ene-3b-ol 17-one
439Mg-(methyl-4T proprietary blend)
10Mg 2a,3a epithio-17a-methyl-androt-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol, beta alanine, bio perine (piper nigrum) saw palmetto, phygeum bark extract, zinc
Seems like a pretty complex compound. Do i need to worry about aromitiztion with this? I see alot of methyl in there so is it a wet dry compound?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm not a master of compounds brother I'm sorry. What are the Basic names floor these compounds I believe one of them to be epi and another to be halo but I'm not sure I'm only on my phone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Max LMG
Halo
Epi
are the three compounds listed so I would have an Ai on hand as well as some prolactin control for the MAX lmg. I would want to know what the proprietary blend consists of

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea its prolly a good idea to have an ai and a product like inhibit p by sns on hand just in case for prolactin issues.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Responded to your other thread on this product but yes, run a prolactin support supp like Inhibit P from day 1. The guy who you bought it from is an idiot if he doesn't tihnk Max LMG is wet. Max LMG aka gyno in a bottle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Responded to your other thread on this product but yes, run an AI. The guy who you bought it from is an idiot if he doesn't tihnk Max LMG is wet. Max LMG aka gyno in a bottle.
Max LMG is more of a Prolactin problem due to it being a progestin based PH than an aromatizing issue. Having something like inhibit P would be recommended for the OTC rout or going with Prami if he wanted to go stronger may be beneficial.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max LMG is more of a Prolactin problem due to it being a progestin based PH than an aromatizing issue. Having something like inhibit P would be recommended for the OTC rout or going with Prami if he wanted to go stronger may be beneficial.
Yeah I just had a brain fart was about to go back and edit my post. Thanks for pointing that out for me.