Thoughts on how I should run my pct?

H

halfbreed1

Awards
Well I have nolva an Im debating on running my cycle 2 more weeks it's dymethazine that would make it a 6 week cycle
I've ran it so far at 20/40/40/40
I have enough to run i t at 40mgs for two more weeks but im really debating on it.
my pct stack would be
nolva
an i have wicked pct which has these ingredients in it
6-BROMOANDROSTENEDIONE
INDOLE-3-CARBINOL
ARIMISTANE- (ANDROST-3,5-DIENE-7,17-DIONE)
5A-HYDROXY LAXOGENIN
N-METYL-D-ASPARTIC-ACID
FADOGIA AGRESTIS

what do you guys think? also Im a bit confused on how to run my nolva since the half life is so long do i take it every other day?
an do I run my over the counter pct with my nolva at the same time?
nolva 40/40/20/20
it says to take three capsules a day with wicked so would i run that with nolva at the same time that's the only thing confusing me

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks is a good amount of time for dymethazine. I wouldn't run it over 6 weeks though.

PCT looks good but I would also add in Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3.

Nolva is run 20/20/10/10 usually. Take it every day.

Get some sort of cycle support for you cycle too. CEL just came out with TUDCA or you can go with Cycle Assist.

H

halfbreed1

Awards
6 weeks is a good amount of time for dymethazine. I wouldn't run it over 6 weeks though.

PCT looks good but I would also add in Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3.

Nolva is run 20/20/10/10 usually. Take it every day.

Get some sort of cycle support for you cycle too. CEL just came out with TUDCA or you can go with Cycle Assist.
well im on week four right now , pretty soon ill be starting my pct
my question is do i run my serm along my otc pct at the same time

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes run them both at the same time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Some also like to run the AI, two weeks past the SERM, IIRC. I'll be doing that for my current PCT.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Youll run them at the same time nolva should be 20/20/10/10
and remember if you wanna keep those gains you have to eat enough food to keep that weight

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Well I have nolva an Im debating on running my cycle 2 more weeks it's dymethazine that would make it a 6 week cycle
I've ran it so far at 20/40/40/40
I have enough to run i t at 40mgs for two more weeks but im really debating on it.
my pct stack would be
nolva
an i have wicked pct which has these ingredients in it
6-BROMOANDROSTENEDIONE
INDOLE-3-CARBINOL
ARIMISTANE- (ANDROST-3,5-DIENE-7,17-DIONE)
5A-HYDROXY LAXOGENIN
N-METYL-D-ASPARTIC-ACID
FADOGIA AGRESTIS

what do you guys think? also Im a bit confused on how to run my nolva since the half life is so long do i take it every other day?
an do I run my over the counter pct with my nolva at the same time?
nolva 40/40/20/20
it says to take three capsules a day with wicked so would i run that with nolva at the same time that's the only thing confusing me
Your PCT: 4-5 weeks of: 20mg tamox ed and 50mg clomid ed....