Best Estrogen blocker post cycle

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
I'm 29 year's old 196lbs 5 foot 6 inches. Anyways I just ordered my first cycle of Dianabol and it didn't come with an estrogen blocker. So I was curious what should I take after my 4 week cycle so I don't grow boobs lol. Also I'm new here and love the site and advice so far.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
BF I honestly have no clue I'd have to guess and say 28% maybe 30%.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
I don't do much cardio just Mainly lifting. But essentially you're saying while I'm taking the Dbol take the Arimidex as well, rather than waiting to take it after I get done with my cycle? Sorry I'm brand new to the Anabolic world.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
I dunno though. I've never actually checked it. It could be lower. I'm just now eating healthy and doing cardio. So it will only go down. I thought Dbol and Winstrol were for cutting?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You can cut with any anabolic agent if you want but at 20+% bf you might as well just do it with diet. You can easily drop to 15% with just work and diet.

Arent you concerned with general health?

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
We all die at some point man, might as well be swole lol. Last I checked my I was in good health other than the fact I am winded when doing cardio for more than 20 minutes or doing sprints.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
Father is a Physician and I used to work at a hospital 2 year's ago.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Father is a Physician and I used to work at a hospital 2 year's ago.
Tell you what I work in a hospital/laboratory environment but it doesn't mean I'm healthy. Besides you cnt really look swole at 25% bf. Sorry man but I still think you have some work to do w/out the use of AAS.

Knowing a good AI is actually very basic, you should at least knw the answer to that before running dbol...

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
What I meant by the hospital comment was that I got lab work done and it showed that I was healthy. Although at the time I was down in weight to 186.. I only just ordered it will wait about a month and see if I can't drop weight to below 190. And get around 20-22%BF and then take. I appreciate the info even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear lol. I'm just trying to plan ahead after I get it and buy a good estrogen blocker ahead of time. Nothing like being prepared before my body and I go to war with each other.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How about you layout your full cycle plan and then maybe we can work on filling the gaps.

If you want a friendly advice, just go on a diet and fix that first. No steroid will make you look good if you cnt fix your diet.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
There's no plan other than taking the Dbol for the 4 week cycle then coming off of it. I've used AMS 4AD Decavol and Arom X several times I just want to try something a little bit stronger. Depending on how I like the Dbol I may or may not continue after the 4 week break.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ohh it's that kind of cycle eh.. well good luck. I hope you listen to my advice but I knw you're already set on running this no matter what happens.

DavidJ111

DavidJ111

Awards
Nope I'm dead set on taking your advice. As previously stated I'm 100% new to this and it's why I came here was to get knowledge and advice. So stick to my diet and still do strength training include cardio and hopefully within 2-3 months at most I'll drop weight and be ready to cut more.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's a much safer route, I'm glad some people still listens. Either way it should prep you for a better foundation once you get back on anabolics. Dnt rush it, they will always be around.