Supplements to replace a Serm

Raydogusmc

Awards
Hey Gents
I'm planning on doing a cycle of trestobol celtic labs but I was wondering would I really need a serm if I took a testbooster "nitraflex hyperemia & testosterone" and also used an estrogen blocker "e-control rx 2.0 by iron labs" along with cycle assist by competitive labs for my pct instead of using a SERM which generally does the same thing. This isn't my first cycle "mutant plexx, dmz, etc."but I started to do some research on SERMs but never used one such as clomid and nolva that everyone is raving about. I never had any side effects such as gyno either. So if I could get some advice or someone could critique me and say I'm f***** up that would be great and throw in some details why that would also be great. Thanks ahead gents

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get a SERM get one. They really aren't that hard to find online. Search around.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, I'll say it... You're f'd up.

Seriously tho, a serm is to help restart your htpa which none of the supps you listed will do in the least. Without one, yes, you might fully recover BUT it will most likely take months, even years to get back to a normal hormone production level. And during this time you'll most likely not only lose everything you built on cycle (because you body won't have enough hormones to maintain that level of muscle) but you will also potentially lose more then you had to start as well as fee like trash for months. Depression, lack of libido, odd sides, etc all come with jacked up hormones.

I can't recommend a serm enough for a proper, speedy recovery.

b0bbYboy

Awards
I have heard anafuse can replace a serm. I was thinking of running an msten cycle with anafuse AND a serm (;

whitelie

Awards
Anafuse shouldn't replace a serm but can be used alongside it to help maintain the gains from your cycle like you are planning.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have heard anafuse can replace a serm. I was thinking of running an msten cycle with anafuse AND a serm (;
um no. They're not even remotely the same thing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i wouldnt run a PH without a serm handy for sure.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a serm.i did a cycle once(h drol) without a serm and I felt like crap for like 3 months!and h drol is a mild ph I could imagine what would have happen if I would have gone with a stronger ph

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established