Being a baby ... pct recommendations, if necessary

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
So I picked up (and decided on) a cycle of epi about 23 days ago. Now, I am wanting to back out like a huge baby. I am an athlete by nature and truly building isn't my biggest aim, although pleasing to the eye. It seems like in this journey my peak health has taken a back-burner and I would like to end the madness. Not to mention that acne giving me some grief. Now I have read about the estrogenic effects on men and their need for a pct, but what if you have been taking 30mg a day from the beginning and am a women? I mean, let's say my boobs get a little bigger and I'm super emotional - is that what I am up against? I am looking to just clear everything out and get squeaky clean again.
Can I just hop off?
Thanks guys.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Females who use "male" hormones are in the unique situation of not really needing PCT. From what I have read because females predominate hormone is Estrogen, once your body has cycled out the exogenous androgens your body will balance out with out the need of SERMS due to the fact your natural production of Estrogen has not been suppressed. One of the main reasons men need to PCT with a SERM is that when the male body has "male" hormones introduced to it our body’s natural production of Testosterone is suppressed and the SERM helps not only fight an already off balanced test to estro ration but it helps restart our natural production of testosterone.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
Females who use "male" hormones are in the unique situation of not really needing PCT. From what I have read because females predominate hormone is Estrogen, once your body has cycled out the exogenous androgens your body will balance out with out the need of SERMS due to the fact your natural production of Estrogen has not been suppressed. One of the main reasons men need to PCT with a SERM is that when the male body has "male" hormones introduced to it our body’s natural production of Testosterone is suppressed and the SERM helps not only fight an already off balanced test to estro ration but it helps restart our natural production of testosterone.
Hey thanks. I had this 'oh ****' moment where I thought -- what am I doing?
Of course, I've decided to keep going because ... oh who knows.
But it certainly seems like I was doing the stupid girl thing of asking for attention. I appreciate your response and I think it makes me feel a crap ton better and I'm not stressed about it anymore. Thanks. Thank. Thanks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Females who use "male" hormones are in the unique situation of not really needing PCT. From what I have read because females predominate hormone is Estrogen, once your body has cycled out the exogenous androgens your body will balance out with out the need of SERMS due to the fact your natural production of Estrogen has not been suppressed. One of the main reasons men need to PCT with a SERM is that when the male body has "male" hormones introduced to it our body's natural production of Testosterone is suppressed and the SERM helps not only fight an already off balanced test to estro ration but it helps restart our natural production of testosterone.
In short, homeostasis.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey thanks. I had this 'oh ****' moment where I thought -- what am I doing?
Of course, I've decided to keep going because ... oh who knows.
But it certainly seems like I was doing the stupid girl thing of asking for attention. I appreciate your response and I think it makes me feel a crap ton better and I'm not stressed about it anymore. Thanks. Thank. Thanks.
For sure Im glad I was able to put you at ease. There are other side effects you should be aware of though with females messing with hormones. I would recommend looking into things a bit more so you know all things that can happen to a lady on cycle.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
For sure Im glad I was able to put you at ease. There are other side effects you should be aware of though with females messing with hormones. I would recommend looking into things a bit more so you know all things that can happen to a lady on cycle.
I definitely have looked into those. This is my first 40 day cycle on 30mg everyday. I am an incredibly healthy and also a 'sharp' consumer - if I notice anything changing, deepening, enlarging, or growing, I will end it. I really don't have much of a reason to be taking it other than to see what I can become. I am confident that this will be my only cycle as I mentioned before - am more of an athlete. I'd rather have functional movement and be prepared for a random weekend kayaking, impromptu volleyball match, or sprints on the street. This mass isn't serving me much in the way of capability as it is visually appealing - but again, I do appreciate the insight and awareness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a "sharp" consumer yet are a small female running 30mg of epi...yeah...

You realize women take like 5-10mg of var right? Sounds like you haven't done any research at all.