PCT overkill?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, not trying to beat a dead horse, but just want to make sure before I run the following in pct it won't be overkill on estrogen reduction.

Cycle will be mdrol and epiandro rx

Will:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase pro
Anabeta elite
DAA
Pct 3x

Be overkill to a point into counter productive?
Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you're probably good. Just listen to your body. If you think it will be an over kill just take out the erase pro but you should be fine.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, this is by far the most in depth pct I've run so I just wanted to make sure.

CobbledPath

Awards
Will you run EP whilst running Nolva? Personally I'd consider starting EP around week 4.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would just do a Clomid and tamox combo PCT personally. and then add the support PCT supps after that.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Will you run EP whilst running Nolva? Personally I'd consider starting EP around week 4.
Is that due to the though of over suppressing estrogen? It seems pretty common to run ep through pct, as I also need Cory control

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I would just do a Clomid and tamox combo PCT personally. and then add the support PCT supps after that.

With nothing else to help boost test? I've run nolva/clomid with DAA and had a tough time maintaining strength in pct, which is why I decided to go more in depth this time.

Any reason you would run abe through pct?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
With nothing else to help boost test? I've run nolva/clomid with DAA and had a tough time maintaining strength in pct, which is why I decided to go more in depth this time.

Any reason you would run abe through pct?
the SERMS boost your system to make test. I feel DAA might actually hinder recover. conversion of DAA to test is not the same as pushing your body to make its own as is the whole reason to use a PCT/SERM. its not as simple as anything to get a higher test level, some compounds will actually hurt recover, even if on paper its temporarily raising test levels.. IMO
if anything I highly rec peptides in the PCT, I would rec IGF1LR3 from start to 2-4 weeks passed PCT, 50-80mcg ed.

any reason I would run what? (abe) through pct?
Sorry im a bit confused.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, wouldn't* run abe (anabeta elite)

It sounds like the pct you're talking about is more for injectable gear after long cycles. This will be a short 4 week oral. Again, you sound very knowledgable and I will admit I know very little about injectable cycles but I've read quite a few logs where people did well keeping mass and strength and using abe and ep after oral cycles.

I was really most worried about pct3x with all of it. I'm not sure how suppressive of a compound it is.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Theres no difference between pct for injectable and oral, my bloods look pretty much the same after each.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What peptides do you have exp with. I dont trust hgh being real so im looking to go peptide route next cycle with test. Any suggestions?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't mean to quote that. Ment to quote the peptides part.

CobbledPath

Awards
Yeah I reckon so and the longer you can supress it and taper the better you'll bounce back