Dermastrength in pct?

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Coming off 6 week dmz cycle I am Thinking of running OL's dermastrength along side of BLR's viron rebirth and follidrone maybe even add OL's transform any suggestions?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Coming off 6 week dmz cycle I am Thinking of running OL's dermastrength along side of BLR's viron rebirth and follidrone maybe even add OL's transform any suggestions?
Will rebirth be functioning as your SERM? Regardless, Dermastrength makes a great PCT addition.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Yup I want to stop all the doubts about rebirth so I'm just gunna go ahead and run it as my SERM I got faith in Brundel

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
I plan on it I'm on my last week of dmz so as soon as pct is done I'm going to try and run a blood test

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Any thoughts on blackstone labs pct IV?
I dont like to recommend over 10mg if you're going to include Osta in your PCT, plus the rest of the formula appears to be lacking but thats just my opinion.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Ya I have read that osta may shut u down if you go above 10mg I'll just stick to BLR stack

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Ya I have read that osta may shut u down if you go above 10mg I'll just stick to BLR stack
its been shown to be suppressive in doses as low as 3mg. If you're looking to pick up a support supp for PCT look at Sup3r PCT. I think it is still BOGO at Nutriverse with code Arnold11 which would make it only 17.97 per unit. But it would have everything you need to compliment what you're already running.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
I actually may just use this I have it already been sitting in storage lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426434453.931576.jpg