Post Cycle after three weeks?

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
I have been dabbling with epistane for almost 3 weeks at a straight 30mg a day. It crosses my mind that maybe I should stop at times and since it hasn't been that long - and I probably sound like a total girl (which I am) - but do I need to run a post cycle (If I decide to stop this week).
From everything that I have read, even men after completing a cycle don't run PCT after epistane since it's in the 'little leagues' .... so I figured that a women might not even have to worry if she dips out early. Yeah?

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
No, you don't need a pct...

Not to stear you in any direction but you should be seeing results by now or very soon...
Why would you want to stop now?
Oh Steve ... the reality is that I probably won't stop. The results are astonishing, even into the beginning of this week I noticed. I am sure that is has to do with my diet being on point and having a naturally lean physique - but every now and then a thought crosses my mind 'What is this for?'. I am not preparing for a show, my athletic ability has decreased in weird places I wouldn't have suspected (the more weight I can put up with my legs, the less far I can run), and I am a teensy bit worried about the aftermath of my emotions. I am a pretty 'driven and aggressive' women by nature - and I worry about having a hard time at the end. I mean honestly I am reading this and thinking about how girly and whiney it sounds. But I guess that's the glory of being a girl. Boo effing hoo.

AnthroLats

Awards
3 weeks isn't very long, but even though epi is sometimes considered mild, any extended period of time warrants a pct. 6-8 weeks, 40mg is golden for a regular male. Females though, I have no idea how pct works...