Post Cycle x3

r3zy

Awards
Never used it, was just wondering if it's any good and wanting peoples thoughts. I'm already planning my next cycle for in a few months and was just wondering if it was effective or wether people think it's better to have separate test/corti/estro supps

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
get a real PCT. use Tamox and/or Clomid for PCT, and an actual AI for on cycle. support supps are fine.. but do a known tested and true PCT and that involves a SERM or combo, ( I rec clomid and tamox combo)

r3zy

Awards
Aww yeah I'll have Nolva as well. Was just wondering if anyone had used this as well as their SERM

r3zy

Awards
Yeah I probaly should have included more information. I'll have SERM on hand and I use separate sups for test/estro/cortis was just wondering if it's worth it as it works out cheaper for 1 bottle of that than having a bottle of each

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I ran this along side of my Nolva on my first ever cycle which was a solo halo run. I liked it... Didn't have any issues on it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Cycel x3 has caffein and ZMA in it lolwut

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Used it with clomid. No regrets. Not amazing, I prefer sup3rpct but it was good to have on hand

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established