Puffy Nips from DAA?

dmike

Awards
I been running DAA 3g for almost 6 weeks. I threw in some regular Erase starting the 2nd week at 3caps per day and Inhibit P on this stack . Now suddenly I've been noticing my nips getting more puffy everyday. I kinda let it pass since I been getting some good gains from this stack. My weight has dropped drastically and im actually starting to show some abs (5'10 165pds) . My chest has perked up a bit but obviously I wasn't expecting my nips to puff up at the same time ( nips look like when I used to weight 205 ). I tried digging some information on forums about similar situations but so far I see people pointing toward some Tamox .

So just wondering what some of you suggest. Stop the stack ASAP? Let my body balance itself off after the stack? I'm leaning on ordering Tamox asap and stopping my stack as soon as I get it. If I do go with Tamox what should I dose ? Should I take anything else with Tamox?

dmike

Awards
It will be prolactin based
I taught the inhibit p would of had that base covered . And none of my nipples have leaked . I taught that was a common side effect of prolactin.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Besides "puffy" are there any other sides? Puffiness ins't gonna kill you. My nips are usually puffy and I just don't worry about it.

Are they itchy?

dmike

Awards
Besides "puffy" are there any other sides? Puffiness ins't gonna kill you. My nips are usually puffy and I just don't worry about it.

Are they itchy?

Their's no itchyness whatsoever , no hard lump or anything close to leaking going on. Today in the morning I woke up with a flat chest and now toward the end of the day it has puffed up again. Really confusing why this is going on . I decided to cut my DAA tomorrow ( read some experiences similar to mine while doing some research) . My buddy swears I'm developing a minor case of gyno. Which is why im now starting to lean toward taking some Nolva. I used to have a weird lump under my nips back in my teen years so now I'm concerned I may be gyno proned all along. Should I let my body balance itself out the next few weeks before I go Nolva route? Or should I get ready and start a month cycle to kill this puffiness before it becomes permanent?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Their's no itchyness whatsoever , no hard lump or anything close to leaking going on. Today in the morning I woke up with a flat chest and now toward the end of the day it has puffed up again. Really confusing why this is going on . I decided to cut my DAA tomorrow ( read some experiences similar to mine while doing some research) . My buddy swears I'm developing a minor case of gyno. Which is why im now starting to lean toward taking some Nolva. I used to have a weird lump under my nips back in my teen years so now I'm concerned I may be gyno proned all along. Should I let my body balance itself out the next few weeks before I go Nolva route? Or should I get ready and start a month cycle to kill this puffiness before it becomes permanent?
I would just leave it alone and don't worry about it unless they start getting itchy.

No way are you develping gyno with no itchyness/lump lol.

I woulnd't run nolva, I really doubt anything is going on with your nips.