SERM PCT for Cynostane

kafahmy

Awards
I'm starting a 6 week cynostane cycle.

My main goal is reducing body fat and increasing strength.My workout and diet are set ,However the Pct is a little confusing now.

I ran cynostane before for only 4 weeks I added some mass and lost lot of bodyfat..I ran an OTC PCT ( test booster and iron labs PCT XTREME and cortisol blocker) as everyone kept saying this is a very mild prohormone and it is does not aromatize to estrogen which I believe is true as my shutdown was very mild (low lipido and average erection didn't last for long) but I lost a lot lot mass (maybe coz I kept my calories low to avoid fat gain) and gained some fat (not much)

So for this cycle I want to run SERM to keep my hard earned lean mass and avoid fat gain as much as possible .

I got some Tamoxifen (nolva) which I'm planning to run at 30/30/30/30 (which is equivalent to 20/20/20/20 of nolva) and I will also run a test booster and cortisol blocker.
Would this be enough ? Should I combine nolva with clomid ?
There are many suggestions ,I do my research but It's getting so confusing as everyone has a different opinion
your input is much appreciate it
thx

kafahmy

Awards
I was suggested by few members on this form to run nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with test booster
would this be sufficient?
do I need to start a little stronger like 40/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 ?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was suggested by few members on this form to run nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with test booster
would this be sufficient?
do I need to start a little stronger like 40/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 ?
I belive cynostane is derivitive of supedrol.when I did my mdrol Cycle I did my nolva dosage like this

20/20/10/10

I also used DAA in pct

kafahmy

Awards
It's very similar but less harsh i beleive
I'm planning to run nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with Forskolin, ginger and DAA

How did your pct goes , did you face any shutdown and did you keep most of your gains ? Also is running DAA for one month enough ?
Thank you

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my next pct I'm also going to run Alphamax+ArA sns xgels+anafuse to help me hold my gains. Never used them in pct but from my research and advice from members at this fourm..I heard nothing but good news!should look into them for pct

kafahmy

Awards
That was very helpfull
Thx a lot pracata !
Would you stack those with nolva ?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very similar but less harsh i beleive
I'm planning to run nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with Forskolin, ginger and DAA

How did your pct goes , did you face any shutdown and did you keep most of your gains ? Also is running DAA for one month enough ?
Thank you
I kept some of the gains I would say more them 60% but my diet was not a good one jeje but this time I'm going with a way better pct and better diet

kafahmy

Awards
You seem very experienced and i have one last question man

I was not able to get my hand on nolva so i got some Tamoxifen citrate liquid, now there is a huge debate on whether the liqui Tamoxifen in less potent than the original nolva or they are the same
Any idea if i should run the Tamoxifen in a higher dose (30/30/15/15) ?
Thx a lot

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not very experianced..i just know a little something ;) I've always used pharm nolva from a really good friend that hooks me up..I've never used liquid nolva ,maybe somebody else that has used liquid serm could help you out.and I hope you have legit liquid serm

AnthroLats

Awards
If I recall correctly, most liquids are tamoxifen citrate, which means you need around 30mg to get 20mg of true tamox. If that's what you got, that would be your best bet.

Yet I rarely ever see anyone mention this...

kafahmy

Awards
Yea i've been reading online that it depends on the research company....some measure 20 mg of actual tamoxifen while the other measure 20 mg of total tamoxifen and citrate.
I will be contacting the company cuz i'm afraid running a higher dose will be too much specially that i will also run Alphamax+ArA sns xgels+anafuse+DAA

AnthroLats

Awards
Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about running 30/30/15/15. Cyanostane doesn't sound very mild (no formal experience), so an increased dose shouldn't be detrimental.

An alternative if you have it is to do 20/20/10/10 with a 50/50/25/25 clomid as well. It would probably make your daa pointless.

kafahmy

Awards
I'd prefer to stay away from clomid if possible cuz i was i diagnosed with mild depression long time ago and clomid may cause some depression or at least trigger the depression

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem very experienced and i have one last question man

I was not able to get my hand on nolva so i got some Tamoxifen citrate liquid, now there is a huge debate on whether the liqui Tamoxifen in less potent than the original nolva or they are the same
Any idea if i should run the Tamoxifen in a higher dose (30/30/15/15) ?
Thx a lot
There is no huge debate. The data speaks for itself. With Tamoxifen Citrate one needs to account for the citrate weight. Nolvadex already does. Dose accordingly - meaning use more tamoxifen citrate at 30mg to achieve ~20mg tamoxifen.

Additionally - please quit creating multiple threads on the same topic. One is sufficient. Thanks!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/265456-cynostance-cycle.html

kafahmy

Awards
By debate, i meant we don't know if the companies take the citrate weight in consideration or not when dosing the Tamoxifen citrate
I've read many different opinions on this topic but i beleive yours make more sense
Appreciate ur input though

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my next pct I'm also going to run Alphamax+ArA sns xgels+anafuse to help me hold my gains. Never used them in pct but from my research and advice from members at this fourm..I heard nothing but good news!should look into them for pct
ArA and Alphamax are the **** during PCT.

If money is an issue, this would be my order of preference of extras to run in PCT:

1. DAA
2. Reduce XT (cortisol control)
3. X gels/Alphamax

Alphamax + X Gels is also a kick ass off cycle stack.