Nolva (research chem ) purchase advice

kafahmy

Awards
Hi everyone,

First I would like to thank all of you for helping newbies to be safe and do the right thing.

i've been all over the internet to find the most reliable research chem websites to feed my rats and I am having my mind set on using either cem Products or rui .However,I'm not sure if it is safe to order such substances online...in terms of legal problems in the U.S.
For you guys who live iin the USA have you had any legal troubles ordering research chem ? or have you heard of anyone who've been busted for ordering research chem?
thank you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Research chems are "technically" legal as they're not marketed or to be sold for use on humans or for recreational purposes. They're for just what they say, research (non human). Feed them to your rats, they'll thank you ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^This! Just be smart and don't run all around the world using "I felt, noticed,". It's all about your test subjects. Honestly a few good sources just check around and look into ppls logs. I can't post links from my phone but someone will chime in soon

kafahmy

Awards
Thx for the heads up
Are you saying that cem and rui ain't legit? I wanna make sure my rats are getting the real stuff

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're not allowed to talk sources around here either way so you'll have to do your own research

kafahmy

Awards
sorry I didn't know that I'm violating the terms
but thx again

everlastb

Awards
I'm planning a new cycle after a 4 year break. The research site I previously used is no longer active. Could someone pm me with reliable site suggestions?

stillchillin

Awards
Just look in the peptides section cem is a board sponser, and they have great products that many ppl will vouch for. If you go in there section they have promos and discounts all the time. :)

stillchillin

Awards
Cem my friend, dont mean to hurt anybodys feelings but hardcore peptides is bull **** tried different products from different sections. Ether underdosed or bs you pick. Cem is worth the money....

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for the heads up
Are you saying that cem and rui ain't legit? I wanna make sure my rats are getting the real stuff
Yes he is legit but double the price ( hell over double) of the legit guy I use. Keep searching and then search for reviews and you will find legit low price places.