SERM PCT with Factor V blood issues

Kryptus

Awards
I have done a lot of reading and I have seen discussion about the issues of having Factor V and taking gear. The main thing that comes up is that test will thicken the blood due to high red blood cell count. When you have Factor V you are more prone to blood clots due to your body not being able to "clear out" the blood clotting "agent". So your blood doesn't go back to "non clotting levels" as soon as it should. That is the best simple way I can put it...

Anyhow I found information regarding Factor V on the Mayo Clinic website and it specifically mentions that taking a SERM will increase your risk of getting a blood clot or DVT.

So my question is: How can I modify my PCT taking this into account? Besides not taking a SERM, could I just go low dosage like 5mg ED for just 2 weeks? I looked up how much women with breast cancer take and it seems that 20mg is the ED standard. I am assuming that is the group they were thinking of when making this warning. So if I could take a lot less than 20mg that would be a good start. Also I was thinking that maybe I could start taking an AI a lot sooner. Maybe start an AI as soon as week 2. Maybe even take a very low dose AI starting right away with the SERM?

I hope this made sense to some of you.

Oh and another thing that you may find interesting, I did, is that despite test supposedly making your blood thicker, Halo actually acts as a blood thinner for some reason. I wish I still had the source so I could post it. It was a scientific article that was talking about the actual chemical, not just the bottle of pills.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Factor V sounds pretty serious dude, not sure if I would screw with gear personally. Or try to find a doctor who you can have a candid conversation with. I don't think any of us should be giving you advice on something like this...