Msten PCT

Calcutta

Awards
My friend is about to run a M-Sten cycle for 4 weeks. He was concerned mostly about estrogen build up as he wants to be as lean as possible and control his estrogen sides. I told him if he's concerned about gyno to run and AI through the cycle. He told me he's planning it out like this:
Msten 4 weeks
E-control starting week 3 of M-sten running through first 2 weeks of Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT assist starting week 3 of PCT for 4 weeks

Suggestions?

anchorman11

Awards
Msten is pretty dry...gyno shouldnt be an issue for "your friend"

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a few bottles of estro strike. wondering if that would work while on cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
He might wanna throw in alphamax or ironchampusa hpta for an extra test boost. Also ironchampusa volume: that's the only thing that got my sex drive back up after my recent DMZ cycle. ARA would be great to keep gaining In pct as well.

Calcutta

Awards
Haha I'm in week 3 of acl recovery So ya deff not me taking anything right now. He's not in to forums or anything so told him i would get some advice. And ya he's just concerned with athletic performance so wants to stay as dry as possible

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Haha I'm in week 3 of acl recovery So ya deff not me taking anything right now. He's not in to forums or anything so told him i would get some advice. And ya he's just concerned with athletic performance so wants to stay as dry as possible
oh I gotcha!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
He might wanna throw in alphamax or ironchampusa hpta for an extra test boost. Also ironchampusa volume: that's the only thing that got my sex drive back up after my recent DMZ cycle. ARA would be great to keep gaining In pct as well.
thank you for the alphamax recommendation. It is truly a great product for pct and contains everything you need except for the SERM which he has nolva.
Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset! activates cAMP pathways
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass which is perfect for pct
And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone and to help reduce prolactin
And of course it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

As such, the arimistane from both alphamax and e-control has 25mg per cap. Too much arimistane can cause joint pain and low e2. The pct looks solid but I would also throw in a test booster such as alphamax or test factor or even myoken alphadex

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend is about to run a M-Sten cycle for 4 weeks. He was concerned mostly about estrogen build up as he wants to be as lean as possible and control his estrogen sides. I told him if he's concerned about gyno to run and AI through the cycle. He told me he's planning it out like this:
Msten 4 weeks
E-control starting week 3 of M-sten running through first 2 weeks of Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT assist starting week 3 of PCT for 4 weeks

Suggestions?
Def don't run an AI with M sten. M sten is already really dry. You joints will be destroyed with it and an AI.

You could throw in some x gels by sns during pct. That would be a good addition. Check them out at strong supplement shop if your interested.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
X gels is a great natty anabolic for PCTs, very under utilized in that respect IMO. I like to start it 1-2 weeks before my PCT so it kicks in during week 2 of PCT when PCT starts getting rough.