Clomid questions.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So I'm finishing my tr3n/halo cycle and about to start my PCT & I have a few questions about my SERM. My clomid just arrived earlier today with a dropper as a cap.
oAny idea how many ML the dropper is? Or how full it needs to be to equal 150mg.
oIs clomid suppose to be milky white?
oI herd it tastes like ****, can I mix it into a drink? If so does it matter if the drink is carbonated?
oI don't feel like I got shut down to bad at all on cycle, my boys feel the same size as pre cycle. Do you think I should start at 150ML for 2 weeks or would 100 be fine? Then maybe add an extra week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm finishing my tr3n/halo cycle and about to start my PCT & I have a few questions about my SERM. My clomid just arrived earlier today with a dropper as a cap. oAny idea how many ML the dropper is? Or how full it needs to be to equal 150mg. oIs clomid suppose to be milky white? oI herd it tastes like ****, can I mix it into a drink? If so does it matter if the drink is carbonated? oI don't feel like I got shut down to bad at all on cycle, my boys feel the same size as pre cycle. Do you think I should start at 150ML for 2 weeks or would 100 be fine? Then maybe add an extra week.
what's the mg/ml of your stuff and are there any marks on the dropper?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it came with an oral syringe its likely 1 mil, should have graduated measuring marks on the side.

If it came in a container with a.dropper built in, I'd still find an oral syringe - pharmacies carry these.

Wherever u bought it from should advertise the mg/mil ratio, for instance 40 mg per 1 mil or whatever it happens to be.

Taste? Yeah it'll proly be nasty. Some companies add flavoring, others don't. Mix it with something if need be or just man up and down it. Shake well before use....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it 50/50/25/25 you'll be fine

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
On the label it says 40mg X 60ml
& no the dropper doesn't have any markings on it.
Tomorrow is my last day of my cycle so I'm going to pick up an oral syringe tomorrow.

So correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming from what the label says, that there's 60 40mg doses in this bottle. So if I start my first week at 150 mg Id need to load the syringe to just a tiny bit under 4ml ED
then week 2 @ 100mg load it to a bit over 2ml
& so on..?

Will 1 60ml bottle be enough for 5weeks?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, yes, and I dunno do the math yourself :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On the label it says 40mg X 60ml & no the dropper doesn't have any markings on it. Tomorrow is my last day of my cycle so I'm going to pick up an oral syringe tomorrow. So correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming from what the label says, that there's 60 40mg doses in this bottle. So if I start my first week at 150 mg Id need to load the syringe to just a tiny bit under 4ml ED then week 2 @ 100mg load it to a bit over 2ml & so on..? Will 1 60ml bottle be enough for 5weeks?
it depends what your doses look like ha. I wouldn't dose at 150 for more then 2-3 days max. No need and may actually be counterproductive. I liked 150(first 3 days) then 100 for the rest of wk1-2 then 50 wk 3-4

At that dosing you would need 2350mg and you have 2400 so that would work. If you wanna run 5 weeks, drop to 50 starting at wk 2.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help fellas.
I've got clomid, DAA, str3ngth, sup3r pct, & some creatine mono. Anything else you guys would recommend for a solid pct?
I'm really looking to keep my strength up & my much leaner physique.
Just started reading into norco/cutting stacks tonight. Might try that out in a few months.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some guys stress cortisol control (reduce xt or lean extreme) but what you have looks complete to me