Gyno Rebound?

amazz1020

Awards
Hey guys. I ran a havoc cycle at 20/30/40/40 than Pct was torem 120/90/60/30 AD-3 0/0/2/2/1/1 and DAA 3 g a day. It is now 7 months later and i am experiencing gyno sympthoms. I was wondering if my cycle could be the cause of this even though it was long ago? I havent taken anything after that besides bcaa, protien, creatine, hypershred, assault, and ZMA.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I ran a havoc cycle at 20/30/40/40 than Pct was torem 120/90/60/30 AD-3 0/0/2/2/1/1 and DAA 3 g a day. It is now 7 months later and i am experiencing gyno sympthoms. I was wondering if my cycle could be the cause of this even though it was long ago? I havent taken anything after that besides bcaa, protien, creatine, hypershred, assault, and ZMA.
Its not unusual for your endocrine system to be out of whack post cycle....even months later gyno can appear.
I would run another pct.
You can use Rebirth, which is an otc serm and also an ai. This should do the trick.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Its not unusual for your endocrine system to be out of whack post cycle....even months later gyno can appear. I would run another pct. You can use Rebirth, which is an otc serm and also an ai. This should do the trick.
Exactly this^

Brundel knows his stuff and he makes great products. I'd trust him 100%.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Form-xt is resveratrol.