Epi pct- Nipples are leaky- what now?

Frank1983

Awards
1 week into epi pct. My nipples are rock hard and wet, no lumps or pain. I started taking my AI (e-control), 3 pills a day, but it hasn't stopped. I can tell the e-control is working because my joints are dry as **** again, so I'm confused about what to do now.

Running nolva, daa, vital labs pct.
Been taking e-control for the past 2 days. Perhaps I haven't given it enough time?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I'd drop the DAA, get something for Prolactin..

See how it goes from there and get labs done after pct.... Privatemdlabs

Frank1983

Awards
I have allergic reactions to mucuna.
I have bulk tyrosine. Would that work?

Damn. I thought I did my research. I didn't realize prolactin and estrogen aren't 100% correlated. Thank you.

If I control my prolactin, does that mean I can lower the AI? Major joint soreness and insomnia at 3 pills a day.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
You really shouldn't have any Prolactin issues from your cycle, possibly DAA though..

Nothing is set in stone imo about cycling, everyone reacts differently..

If you have joint pain etc etc from your AI, by all means lower the dose..

I'd drop that DAA asap though..

Frank1983

Awards
So you think the daa is increasing my prolactin?
Yeah, im surprised because i thought all my hormones would be really low at this point pct. i thought rebound gyno wouldnt be a potential issue until the end.
Surprised at daa doing this. Ive run it a few times while cutting to keep up my sex drive. Never had to use an AI with it.

Any thoughts on tyrosine? Mucuna just rips my stomach up and bloats me.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
DAA can raise prolactin, it is possible...
To what extent, idk honestly..

Idk on the mucuna etc, I'm not really big into natty supps, knowledge is lacking..

Maybe someone else knows or can correct me on any of this if I'm wrong..

Labs are key when things like this happen..

Frank1983

Awards
I took 5g of tyrosine yesterday. Checked my nipples later. Success! No more perky leaky nipples. My energy is also up to about 90%. I was having a hard time getting ANYTHING done. Music is also sounding really nice.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even though epi and hdrol cannot aromatize people seem to get gyno flare ups after they cycle. If your serm is legit then tack on some letro or aromosin. By leak you mean physically lactating? Lol may want to get some caber or prami if it's that bad , never seen that with epi

Frank1983

Awards
Leak may be too strong of a word. Admittedly, I panicked a bit. More accurately: my nipples were hard and sometimes moist, like, condensation moist. I don't know if it was just timing or if the tyrosine really knocked it out, but there is no more moistness and my energy levels are way up. this is also the first time pct that ive had any sex drive. Still pretty low compared to baseline, but its a big improvement.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Leak may be too strong of a word. Admittedly, I panicked a bit. More accurately: my nipples were hard and sometimes moist, like, condensation moist. I don't know if it was just timing or if the tyrosine really knocked it out, but there is no more moistness and my energy levels are way up. this is also the first time pct that ive had any sex drive. Still pretty low compared to baseline, but its a big improvement.
Man what dose of epi did you run? I barley got shut down running hdrol and stano last year.

Frank1983

Awards
Standard 30/30/30/30/30/30

Definitely surprised me. I read a LOT of epi logs before jumping in. I was prepared for estrogen rebound at the end of pct but didnt expect something so soon. I also didnt educate myself on prolactin... Poor choice on my part. Live and learn.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Standard 30/30/30/30/30/30 Definitely surprised me. I read a LOT of epi logs before jumping in. I was prepared for estrogen rebound at the end of pct but didnt expect something so soon. I also didnt educate myself on prolactin... Poor choice on my part. Live and learn.
Prolactin shouldn't be much of a concern unless pure running something. That raises it. daa can but it's quite minimal. You probably over reacted :D

Frank1983

Awards
Ha I Definitely overreacted, but there has been something strange afoot in my nipple territories during pct. ive never been able to see my nipples while wearing a shirt until this past week. Im happy the tyrosine seems to be working, added some b6 too, but im ordering some legit stuff today in case. Do you recommend prami, caber, letro?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha I Definitely overreacted, but there has been something strange afoot in my nipple territories during pct. Im happy the tyrosine seems to be working, added some b6 too, but im ordering some legit stuff today in case. Do you recommend prami, caber, letro?
Letro is only needed if you actually have a lump, I wouldn't use it other wise because you will feel like ****. No prami or caber. For a legit AI order aromosin, start at 12.5mg every day.