HELP- NO SERM!!!

scottyb216

Awards
Hey guys,

im going into week 4 of Super DMZ 3.0. I have been using proper on cycle as well as daily A-hd.

I ordered Clomid online but got ripped off by a bogus website. Im looking at ordering clomid tonight(through ironmag research chems) but im in Australia so it will be a couple weeks before it arrives .

WILL I BE OK IF I START CLOMID LATE?

I have revolution PCT black, DAA, as well as some mass HGH sleep aid. So im ready to kick start my test, but concerned about estro. Any thoughts or advice? Is a SERM necessary?

Thanks!

scottyb216

Awards
Question 2: Would it be worth it to half my doses on DMZ from 50mg daily to 25 to stretch it an extra week? That way i have a longer wait before clomid arrives? Just a thought

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Sucks you started without Serm on hand. Bodybuilders back in the day used to taper down and used no Serm from what I have read. Do you know when it will arrive for sure?

scottyb216

Awards
Yeah i know. At the moment im talking with someone who might be able to ship me some within Australia. If so i should have it by next week. But you never know

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Taper down DMZ so you get an extra week, hopefully get your SERM in time.

You may be without a SERM for a week or two, it's no way ideal but your body should hopefully start to recover to normal levels. As soon as you add it in it will obviously come back quicker.

Not a lot else you can do tbh. Good luck.

This is why you should always have it to hand before you start. I know you got ripped off and that sucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 23
Supplements 14
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5