clomid or tamox for single serm pct

jon38

jon38

Awards
ok i generally run nolva 20\20\10\10 clomid 50\50\25\25 arimistane 75\75\75\75 and DAA 3 grams a day throughout with a liver support this ph cycle is 6 weeks epistane 60 ed trenavar 60 ed last 4 weeks alpha 1 40 ed . the alpha 1 is pretty hepitoxcic and i was thinking after that taxing of a run 2 hepitoxic serms may just be over doing it and i should pick one and give my liver a rest . which would yould choose i was leaning on the clomid as its more likely too help restart natty test production and i have never been prone too gyno issues so the nolva may be overdoing it but i have only run a few prohormone cycles and wanted better advice before deciding

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The hepatoxicity is minimal. But clomid is my favorite. Just beware of irrationality and over-sensitive emotions.

jon38

jon38

Awards
thats what i was planning on thanks and i have a bottle of letro im hanging on too just in case i under do it but i wont run that stuff unless i get sides just like knowing its there .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I preferred Nolva ha. Just had my boys plump faster and less emo ness. That and I had a bad experience with some DAA when I did clomid so that while oct left a sour taste in my mouth and unfortunately clomid took the hit.

That said, my last pct was my best ever and Nolva was my serm.

jon38

jon38

Awards
never had the emotional sides from clomid but ive been using research clomid from GWP so the jury is still out as too if i took clomid at all and no way too get my hands on pharma grade . thats why i always use the arimistane even though its an OTC AI i have had good results and at least i know something is what its suppost too be for sure.

jon38

jon38

Awards
I,m still up in the air about adding the alpha 1 in the last 4 weeks originally cycle was going too be just trenavar and epistane but i have several bottles of alpha 1 with short expiration dates and i had my best ever cycles on that stuff sides for me not as bad as everyone else i know. gains were awesome and keep able and my strength goes through the roof on that stuff .

78SS

Awards
I always run both from two different companies hoping one is actually what it says it is. It's crazy how one month a company is good to go and the next everyone is like I just got bunk chems. If I could get pharm grade I would run clomid solo. Everyone's got their own pref thou

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would pick nolva but does it matter when you take it? I'm guessing first in the morning