PCT - Which Supplemental Products, If Any?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Currently on Week 2 of an 8 week AMS 1-Andro & 4-AD cycle (1-DHEA, 4-DHEA) @ 4 RDe Tabs and 3 RDe Tabs respectively. I've received a tremendous amount of help from members, via PM, but I don't want to keep bugging them, and figured a post would help everybody.

My basic PCT will be 6 weeks (no bloods) and is covered with:

Clomid (60ml Bottle, 40mg per ml) 40/40/20/20/20EOD/20EOD
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3 (from the TX-3)
OTC PCT product @ Mfg recommended dosages (FRL Reboot - would total 87mg Arimistane with the TX-3)

In addition, due to newbie paranoia, I also have:

Exemestane
Tamoxifen

The 3 different OTC PCT products are Lecheek TX-3 (3g DAA, Fenugreek, 50mg Arimistane), FRL Reboot (I3C/Arimistane @37mg IIRC, Cortisol Control), and AMS' own Arom-X

But wait! There's more!...

Before I decided to go the PH route, I was going to do a 'kitchen sink' run of herbal test boosters, so I have on hand:

AEN APE Test Powder
SNS Bulbine
Omega Sports T-Force Fadogia
Anabeta Elite
Now TestoJack 200 (I'm currently taking this on cycle as libido insurance).
Inhibit-P
SNS Growth Factor XT (also taking this on cycle).

BP, Prostate, and Organs are covered, no worries there.

So, given all of the above, is there anything you would add on cycle? During PCT? Save for after PCT? I'm in a little Info/Product OVERLOAD at the moment, LOL.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do this:

Clomid like you dosed it
Daa like you dosed it
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
Bulbine (this stuff increases my sex drive exponentially, that is why I run it in PCT)
2/2/2/2
ABE

I would probably run all that if I had it. If i had to buy everything I wouldn't run ABE and depending on my sex drive I might not get Bulbine.

Save everything else for off cycle or next PCT. The Inhibit P is good to have on hand in case you get prolactin issues in the future.

Good luck!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I used T-Force during my first cycle, DMZ and Halo, during the whole cycle including pct. My balls didnt shrink at all and my loads were normal, but that could also have been from the Dermacrine i used. But i recommend using the T-Force 3-4 caps a day for the whole cycle :)