Need Help With Post cycle!

ezekiial1992

Awards
I have Anastrazol 60 ml bottle 1mg per ml

Clomiphene 60 Ml Bottle 25mg per ml

And Tamoxifen 60 ml bottle 20 mg per ml

How should i dose this and for how long, done research but would like to just get another opinion.

ezekiial1992

Awards
I just dont know how much to take since its liquid not tabs.

ezekiial1992

Awards
400 mg/wk for 12 weeks tren Test e first 12 weeks at 500 mg then upped it for 4 weeks to 750

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You don't need all three IMO.

Clomiphene @ 50/50/25/25
Tamoxifen @ 20/20/10/10

Obviously start this 2 weeks after your last injection.

ezekiial1992

Awards
my peptides are from greatwhite and im confused if its 25 mg per 1 ml or what.

Cheif

Awards
That dosing looked good.

But with compounds that strong id run it a little longer.

Nolva (Tamoxifen):
40/20/20/20/10/10/10
Clomid:
50/50/25/25/25

I have always had good results running the Nolva a little longer than clomid. It's easier to low dose and easier to use to ween off of serms completely.

But I mean since you have 60ml vials, may as well use it to your advantage.

Don't touch that arimidex in PCT. Unless you have a crazy gyno flare up. Then use it as an emergency. But that is strictly for an emergency, seeing that it is pretty immediate/harsh.

An over the counter Aromatase inhibitor would be more ideal. Like erase pro, or puris labs recycle. Seeing that is isn't going to crush estrogen like arimidex will.

The problem with running the arimidex on top of your serms is that it will completely crush your estrogen levels, which can lead to pretty aggressive rebound side effects.

If you want to go ahead and buy an over the counter AI. You can shoot me a message and I can help you with dosing.

cntrymuscle

Awards
How long into PCT do you recommend running forma stanzol? Or do you recommend it all while using both Clomid and Tomax with the dosing stated above?