Does this look complete???

aaa117

Awards
Hey, I'm currently running a cycle of IRL Super DMZ 3.0 and want to make sure that I have this PCT down correctly.
SERM:Tamoxifen Citrate @ 40/40/20/20 mg (x mg each day?)
AI: SNS Reduce XT (not sure how to dose this?)
PCT: ILN PCT Xtreme (4 ed/3ed/2ed/2ed)

This is the first time I'm taking my post cycle therapy seriously, and I wanna do it right.
Thanks for any help or advice.

mlefler83

Awards
I am not sure what is in the ILN PCT Xtreme, but if it does not have it in it, most people suggest adding in a DAA supplement into your PCT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Why are you running nolva so high?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is 20/20/10/10 more appropriate?
yes! Might wanna do more research but I'm pretty sure it might do more harm going that high with nolva.

aaa117

Awards
I'm 6' 0', and around 180 lbs, hopefully somewhere a bit closer to 200 by the end of the cycle!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I'm 6' 0', and around 180 lbs, hopefully somewhere a bit closer to 200 by the end of the cycle!
Then ya 20/20/10/10. If you were 6'4 250 I would say 40/40/20/20 would be ok but high. But you're a normal height/weight. Hopefully you get to 200! Keep eating!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
You suggest taking the 3g of DAA in one dosing?

I've read taking it 45mins prior to lifting. Is that all 3grams?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You suggest taking the 3g of DAA in one dosing?

I've read taking it 45mins prior to lifting. Is that all 3grams?
You can do it in one dose, unless you're one of the unfortunate souls who has stomach issues from it. Take it with a bit of food though and you should be alright. PWO doesn't really matter, as long as you take it the same time everyday.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then ya 20/20/10/10. If you were 6'4 250 I would say 40/40/20/20 would be ok but high. But you're a normal height/weight. Hopefully you get to 200! Keep eating!!!
why would the SERM dose be weight dependent? Serious question... I would personally recommend a lower dose (20/20/10/10) because of the minimal number compounds and shorter cycle length, it would have nothing to do with the individual's weight.

SERMs have side effects of their own and this is one of the cases where more is not better.

aaa117

Awards
I'm thinking about throwing a SARM in there as well (Osta Rx). Any problems with taking that along with a SERM and everything else?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
why would the SERM dose be weight dependent? Serious question... I would personally recommend a lower dose (20/20/10/10) because of the minimal number compounds and shorter cycle length, it would have nothing to do with the individual's weight. SERMs have side effects of their own and this is one of the cases where more is not better.
I've seen some people who believe that it takes a larger person (I do mean significantly larger like stated above) a little more to be safe. I personally agree with you and I run my Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and if and when, my Clomid at 50/50/25/25. If I'm being honest, I more or less regurgitated what I have seen multiple times from more qualified members.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about throwing a SARM in there as well (Osta Rx). Any problems with taking that along with a SERM and everything else?
depending on your dose of Osta, It could cause a certain degree of suppression. PCT is supposed to be a time for stimulating the HPTA and kick starting natural production again and running anything that could be considered suppressive could be counter productive.

Something non-hormonal like ArA would help without hindering (hormonal) recovery