First PH cycle need advice

zach195

zach195

Awards
Hey guys looking for some advice. I'm currently deployed, and I'm going to be starting my first cycle of Havoc, also this is my first PH cycle ever. I've ran one cycle of sarm, (ostarine) for 6 weeks before. This is the plan. Havoc 20,30,30,30,40.
PCT is Sup3r Pct from olympus labs because of the arimistane in it, also stacked with Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support and DMAA. I know it's coming, I don't have a serm, and it worries me. I'm at an APO so I'm freaked the hell out about research chemicals coming in the mail, getting it busted open and ruining my career or getting in serious trouble. I don't know how all that works, so it's fear of the unknown i guess. So I'm asking for advice. Is a serm absolutely necessary with a cycle of Havoc for 5 weeks? Any opinions, advice, etc? Really wanting to run this, and trying to do it as smart as possible.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not absolutely necessary, but it's highly suggested. I know friends who got SERMs when they were deployed, but I would make a thread specifically asking if any deployed people had ever dealt this with problem (just don't take my word for it).

Additionally, add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
brundel has an OTC SERM coming out within the next few weeks if you can't get ahold of a RC serm

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I wouldn't touch anything that alters my hormones without having a serm to use after. Just personally.

Also halfhuman has run said blr otc serm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm gunna have to agree with the post above. I would always recommend a serm during pct. Its the safest way ecspecially since its your first cycle. And I would agree with the reduce xt. Again on your first cycle make sure you have everything before you start. It sucks your deployed and cant get research chems. But heres a link to Strong Supplement Shop for the reduce xt if you need some. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

JRSOLDJA

Awards
i hear havoc is a very mild PH. honestly a pct and an AI ( or anti-E) is really all you'd need. my first cyle was a mild combo of halo, super and max-lmg (15mgs each) i ran an AI and some testojack 200 as a pct, didnt have any problems. everyones different though. my next cycle is gonna be the same compounds at 40mgs each...should be interesting, lol.and no matter what...DAA sucks as a pct...at least it did for me...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear havoc is a very mild PH. honestly a pct and an AI ( or anti-E) is really all you'd need. my first cyle was a mild combo of halo, super and max-lmg (15mgs each) i ran an AI and some testojack 200 as a pct, didnt have any problems. everyones different though. my next cycle is gonna be the same compounds at 40mgs each...should be interesting, lol.and no matter what...DAA sucks as a pct...at least it did for me...
Epi might be mild with regards to sides, but not with regards to shut down.

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Epi might be mild with regards to sides, but not with regards to shut down.
Oh that's right...Havoc is Epi. I was thinking it was Halo. hence why I was rambling about my last stack and my upcoming stack....my bad lol :dunce: