pct alternative?

whynot

Awards
A lot of guys I know run test e and dbol for very long cycles and say to slowly get off the cycle and you'll be fine. I've researched and I don't want to risk their method without pct. It'll be my first cycle and I'm just planning on doing 12 weeks 500ml per week test e. If anyone has advice on going without pct please help. I have no problem getting everything excepts SERMs ai's and pct.. (not asking for a source, first post but I read the rules) any advice for at least a pct alternative or solution would be great. Thank you and greetings!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
A lot of guys I know run test e and dbol for very long cycles and say to slowly get off the cycle and you'll be fine. I've researched and I don't want to risk their method without pct. It'll be my first cycle and I'm just planning on doing 12 weeks 500ml per week test e. If anyone has advice on going without pct please help. I have no problem getting everything excepts SERMs ai's and pct.. (not asking for a source, first post but I read the rules) any advice for at least a pct alternative or solution would be great. Thank you and greetings!
I'm not the most knowledgable but you're no doubt going to want to use a SERM in PCT, there's plenty if RC sites to get them from. You'll also want to get an AI to be safe. There's OTC AIs if you think you'll be find with possible gyno sides and some RC AIs if you think you're prone to gyno. Would not go without pct by any means! Better safe than sorry IMO.

whynot

Awards
I'm not the most knowledgable but you're no doubt going to want to use a SERM in PCT, there's plenty if RC sites to get them from. You'll also want to get an AI to be safe. There's OTC AIs if you think you'll be find with possible gyno sides and some RC AIs if you think you're prone to gyno. Would not go without pct by any means! Better safe than sorry IMO.
Should've probably mentioned that I've had gyno since puberty and I'm 21 now so I'm guessing I need to take any precautions I can to prevent it from worsening.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Should've probably mentioned that I've had gyno since puberty and I'm 21 now so I'm guessing I need to take any precautions I can to prevent it from worsening.
yes that's deff a big detail there, I'd run a really good AI during and during pct to prevent rebound.

whynot

Awards
yes that's deff a big detail there, I'd run a really good AI during and during pct to prevent rebound.
Apprectiate the help. Will probably just continue my search before starting the cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Apprectiate the help. Will probably just continue my search before starting the cycle
yes sounds like a smart move. Pound the research and search this forum for great help!