Making GAINS on PCT?

Draino

Awards
I'm just finishing my second week of PCT after a 5 week hdrol PH cycle.
During the 5 weeks, I was cutting the first 4 weeks and a small bulk the last week to put on a few more pounds (only because I thought I would lose some during PCT)

Well I'm now finishing week two and it seems that not only have I gained a few pounds (but still look just as ripped as before), that my strength had also gone up slightly. Is this normal at all?
I upped my calories a **** ton sense beginning PCT, and have kept my training basically the same level of difficulty

For my PCT:
Tamoxifin citrate (slowly weening down daily)
Clomiphene citrate (also slowly weening down daily)
D-aspartic acid
Gaurdian liver detox
Vitaform vitamins

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you bulk through PCT it's much easier to keep gains and strength. I find I gain in PCT while being in a surplus.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
happens to a lot of us. there is a build up of hormones that have to clear the blood supply and the uptick in estrogen help you feel strong well into PCT.

Draino

Awards
Makes sense.. I was expecting to be losing at least something during PCT... Maybe that's not true though.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Makes sense.. I was expecting to be losing at least something during PCT... Maybe that's not true though.
if you are eating enough and going with the same intensity you should lose minimal amounts. Of course some will be water and glycogen but still

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ this

you ARE going to lose some by the end... but there is no reason to lose it all if you eat lots of good food and continue to train hard.