Are SERM's a must for PCT?

BornFighter

Awards
Looking into running a helladrol/dermacrine cycle and tbh am a little nervous about PCT. I've done tons of research but for the PCT aspect for such a mild compound has been a very back and forth. Some people swear by using a SERM while others say you can get away without one. Basically without a SERM it'd be Forma, Unleashed, LeanXtreme, and Forged Post Cycle. Would that be sufficient or even with such a light compound is a SERM a must? And which SERM's do you recommend with the least sides? I heard Torem.. Any information or opinions are welcomed! Thanks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't think of any reason not to use a SERM, while you might be able to get away with not using one your recovery will be faster with one than it would without.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't think of any reason not to use a SERM, while you might be able to get away with not using one your recovery will be faster with one than it would without.
I agree 100% with this. I would just run nolva at 20/20/10/10 and you should be good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree 100% with this. I would just run nolva at 20/20/10/10 and you should be good.

BornFighter

Awards
What about a low dosed Torem? Like a 60/60/30/30? Heard Torem is way lower on sides, being a 2nd gen and all.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like a combo of clomid and nolva myself. I also use an ai.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yes, yes, yes. SERMS are a must! Would you rather pay a bit of extra money now or risk the chance of getting gyno which would cost a couple grand to get removed surgically? If you are playing with hormones then please go all the way with serms instead of halfway without them. Plus right now with new years a lot of people are having sales on em

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go pharma grade and have peace if mind that u r getting what u pay for. Plus, pharma is cheaper too. There are several online pharmacies that are legit.

Clomid is the only one that increases both FSH and LH hormone. So it doesn't just address the testosterone production but also the fertility issue as well.

I'm not sure about Torem but if u want a good gyno prevention SERM, u need Raloxifene. Tamoxifen may not be all the safe if u plan to run it multiple times in the future.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I use clomid nolva and pct assist

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERMs are the recommended method to speed recovery and restart natural production to help REtain and MAINtain gains. I've seen people gain anywhere from 10 to 20 lbs. depending on the cycle and then lose a ton if not all because they didn't restart natural production fast enough with an OTC PCT alone.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A serm isnt a "must".... nothing is a "must", but is generally highly recommended.... its really cliche to jeopardize long-term health for short term goals in this sport/lifestyle

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Go pharma grade and have peace if mind that u r getting what u pay for. Plus, pharma is cheaper too. There are several online pharmacies that are legit.

Clomid is the only one that increases both FSH and LH hormone. So it doesn't just address the testosterone production but also the fertility issue as well.

I'm not sure about Torem but if u want a good gyno prevention SERM, u need Raloxifene. Tamoxifen may not be all the safe if u plan to run it multiple times in the future.
Agreed.

Clomid is my go to for PCT and online pharmacies give surefire quality

plifter42

Awards
If you use a really high quality OTC product then SERM's aren't a *must* but nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25 is never a bad idea.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
oh god that episode. I nearly lost my **** watching it

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
We should all be smart, but everyone ever think about how all those 70's bbers never used a SERM?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We should all be smart, but everyone ever think about how all those 70's bbers never used a SERM?
Um. Have you asked them all how they are doing now? Or are you going by the bbers who never came off AAS? Such as all the pros?

Because a lot of the guys I know who used in those days are now on TRT

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I'd recommend clomid or torem. and I know people gonna want to hit me for this. but personally I don't use a SERM unless I'm running a hardcore ph stack. ill take an e-blocker/ AI and a solid test booster and I usually keep about 50% of my gains...which is good for not using a SERM btw. but SERM is good for a quicker recovery for sure.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yes, yes, yes. SERMS are a must! Would you rather pay a bit of extra money now or risk the chance of getting gyno which would cost a couple grand to get removed surgically? If you are playing with hormones then please go all the way with serms instead of halfway without them. Plus right now with new years a lot of people are having sales on em
Where can i get a serm and how to use? Im 2 weeks in to 3pills of innovative labs Helladrol and haven't figured out pct yet. Thanks

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whi has sales?