Estrogen rebound question/help

N

noserave

Awards
I took 3 dbol capsules a day with 2 of these (attached pic) a day. Not sure of the dbol dose, but I'm guessing 10mg a cap maybe 15.

No pct after oral only cycle (following old school guys advice)

Developed soar nips and lumps. Tenderness went away lump stayed. Was a very small lump so didn't bother me at all (pea size)

Continued lifting and doing my regular thing while keeping weight from the dbol on.

About 3 or 4 months after dbol cycle I tried cellucor p6 (red kind) and my nips started hurting again! Left nip lump grew like crazy and right nip started hurting too. Finished only half of 180 cap bottle.

Looking back I think I had estrogen rebound from dbol, and my hormone level stayed Imbalanced. When I tried the p6 it raised my test also raising estrogen thus worsening gyno.

Any input/advice?!?

Attachments

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm no expert but u shoulda used proper pct and probably ran test w dbol even if just a low dose. Also, that supp u used is garbage and definitely did nothing to help.... I'm not sure where to go from here for u. Hopefully someone else chimes in to help ya out better

I mean.. U said "not sure of dbol dose" c'mon man.. U gotta be smarter when u run anabolics... That's just asking for trouble. Not trying to be a dik.. But

N

noserave

Awards
I'm no expert but u shoulda used proper pct and probably ran test w dbol even if just a low dose. Also, that supp u used is garbage and definitely did nothing to help.... I'm not sure where to go from here for u. Hopefully someone else chimes in to help ya out better
Yeah as stated I was following the advice of an old schooler and that was my fault. But here I am looking for advice now and receiving none :D

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah as stated I was following the advice of an old schooler and that was my fault. But here I am looking for advice now and receiving none :D
Best advice is to find a doctor who will run Bloodwork. Be honest and tell him what u did and that u want to fix yourself before u get any long term permanent damage. If he's a cool and understanding guy, he will run tests and prescribe something as needed and under medical supervision.

N

noserave

Awards
Best advice is to find a doctor who will run Bloodwork. Be honest and tell him what u did and that u want to fix yourself before u get any long term permanent damage. If he's a cool and understanding guy, he will run tests and prescribe something as needed and under medical supervision.
Unfortunately I have no medical so I'm looking for other options. Thanks anyway!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase pro and dopadex should help out any issues u have related to estrogen and prolactin granted you aren't shutdown

Look them up on nutraplanet.com

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE. PLUS IDK IF I WOULD SUGGEST AN ESTROGEN BLOCKER THOUGH...MAYBE A SUICIDE INHIBITOR WITH SOME MACA AND TRIBULUS....JUST SPITBALLING HERE YOU NEED ESTROGEN IN YOUR BODY AS WELL AS TESTOSTERONE, JUST NOT TOO MUCH....I ALSO SUGGEST MEDICAL TREATMENT IF THAT DOESNT HELP.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloods are about $50 through privatemdlabs dot com. I'd get bloodwork to see where you are in all hormone levels before doing anything if you intend to not see a doctor.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bloods are about $50 through privatemdlabs dot com. I'd get bloodwork to see where you are in all hormone levels before doing anything if you intend to not see a doctor.
agree with this. You can't be sure what type of gyno it is even, whether prolactin based or estrogen based. Until then use l-dopa and arimistane as they are prolactin and estrogen blockers and should reduce the swelling temporarily if not perm

N

noserave

Awards
agree with this. You can't be sure what type of gyno it is even, whether prolactin based or estrogen based. Until then use l-dopa and arimistane as they are prolactin and estrogen blockers and should reduce the swelling temporarily if not perm
So you don't think it's estrogen based caused by the dianabol cycle? Dbol is known to cause gyno.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think you got gyno from dbol.. then made it worse on th eother stuff..

use an AI, dont do oral only cycles and always do a PCT!

N

noserave

Awards
I think you got gyno from dbol.. then made it worse on th eother stuff.. use an AI, dont do oral only cycles and always do a PCT!
Read good things about ralox and letro. Thinking my estrogen is too high and the p6 raised my test which raised my already high estrogen resulting in gyno flare... I just wanted a confirmation on that theory, so I can proceed with my planned treatment. Letro to lower my estrogen levels and reduce gyno before tapering off, then beginning ralox to block the estrogen receptors while tapering letro.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So you don't think it's estrogen based caused by the dianabol cycle? Dbol is known to cause gyno.
for sure it's from dbol and not having a serm pct, but there's different types of gyno. Estrogen based and prolactin based, without bloods you can't be sure which one is affecting you so treating both in the mean time is the best option. Ralox and Letro might help reverse it a bit since it's not that late but that's not for certain.

IIRC Dbol is a wet compound so it's most likely estro based not prolactin. Sometimes this **** happens and it does suck but the only thing can do now is try the letro/ralo reversal or live with a tiny amount of gyno, it's nbd unless you want to compete or is a large lump

N

noserave

Awards
for sure it's from gyno and not having a serm pct, but there's different types of gyno. Estrogen based and prolactin based, without bloods you can't be sure which one is affecting you so treating both in the mean time is the best option. Ralox and Letro might help reverse it a bit since it's not that late but that's not for certain
I've had lactation once when It first happened and I squeezed my nip and a very small amount of white substance came out, less then a drop. Lactation means prolactin right? I've also fiddled with my nipple WAY too much and haven't lactated.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've had lactation once when It first happened and I squeezed my nip and a very small amount of white substance came out, less then a drop. Lactation means prolactin right? I've also fiddled with my nipple WAY too much and haven't lactated.
if it was milky white then yes it is prolactin based. Usually if you squeeze hard enough clear will come out and that's normal. Also stop fondling yourself! lol, the more they get agitated the more the body thinks they need to be used.

N

noserave

Awards
if it was milky white then yes it is prolactin based. Usually if you squeeze hard enough clear will come out and that's normal. Also stop fondling yourself! lol, the more they get agitated the more the body thinks they need to be used.
Yeah but it was once, a minuscule amount, months ago. Estrogen gyno can caused a small amount of prolactin. I believe as long as it's not lactating it shouldn't be prolactin

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yeah but it was once, a minuscule amount, months ago. Estrogen gyno can caused a small amount of prolactin. I believe as long as it's not lactating it shouldn't be prolactin
does taking arimistane / ai blockers reduce the size of it or does l-dopa/mucuna pur? Each one treats a different symptom