Best Natty Stack in PCT

oscarcody1

Awards
Looking for some natural anabolic goodies to add to my PCT. I've been looking at supps like Viron, ABE, Str3ngth, Ep1c...

Here is my PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Proviron - 25/25/12.5/12.5
Sup3r PCT - 4/4/3/3/2/2

This is will be after coming of a h-drol cycle ran at:

75/75/75/75/100/100
Formeron - 2 pumps ED

Consta912

Awards
Plan on going on the same 6 week halodrol cycle : 75/75/75/75/100/100
Using cycle assist along the way
for PCT : Nolva -20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/2
DAA- 3g a day
Also having AR1MACARE PRO on hand , im not sure if its needed to run our AI's during the hdrol cycle or if we should just keep them on hand as hdrol aromatises sligthly to nothing ( according to what i have read correct me if im wrong).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would highly suggest alphamax

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset! activates cAMP pathways
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass which is perfect for pct
And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone and to help reduce prola
And of course it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

Alphamax can be found at a lot of online retailers and a lot of times you might find it bundled with cremax!

if you choose not to go alphamax than viron+ai is also good. super pct by olympus labs is an excellent product but if you combine it with alphamax it may be too much arimistane unless you do 1/2 dose of one or the other

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post quads

Alphamax and ABE is always a great combo as well.

oscarcody1

Awards
Consta,

I would recommend running a test base while on cycle... It's really helped with libido and lethargy for me. I haven't ran tr3st but I know a lot of people around here love that stuff. If you run that you will definitely need to implement ar1macare pro into your cycle.

Quads,

I actually have a bottle of alphamax on hand as I have previously run alphamax, aRa, and ABE (awesome stack!!) but I was worried about running 125mg of arimistane in PCT.

Anybody have any experience running viron in PCT?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the above are great suggestions.

MASS 550 has gotten stellar reviews when used during PCT ,not only for its testosterone boosting effects ,but also Letrosterone is one very powerful OTC AI.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Consta,

I would recommend running a test base while on cycle... It's really helped with libido and lethargy for me. I haven't ran tr3st but I know a lot of people around here love that stuff. If you run that you will definitely need to implement ar1macare pro into your cycle.

Quads,

I actually have a bottle of alphamax on hand as I have previously run alphamax, aRa, and ABE (awesome stack!!) but I was worried about running 125mg of arimistane in PCT.

Anybody have any experience running viron in PCT?
if that is a worry then I would use half a dosage of either alphamax or super pct. If you decide to take half of the alphamax dosage then you won't get ALL the benefits but you could still get some such as l-dopa, arimistane, deeper sleep and such. I can't comment on the super pct as I have not tried 1/2 a dosage of it.

Also your pct is solid with the serms and alphamax or super pct. Save the viron for next time

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally at AlphaMax and X Gels for an optimal (assuming funds weren't an issue) PCT.

oscarcody1

Awards
Can someone explain to me why using formeron at 1-2 pumps ED in PCT is not recommended? Now I know most people will say because it's suppressive but has formeron actually been proven to suppressive at 1-2 pumps ED? I love the way I feel on this stuff and want to find a reason to not stop taking it haha. I'll already have 50mg of arimistane via Sup3er PCT but is there a way to incorporate formeron into my PCT as laid out above?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Can someone explain to me why using formeron at 1-2 pumps ED in PCT is not recommended? Now I know most people will say because it's suppressive but has formeron actually been proven to suppressive at 1-2 pumps ED? I love the way I feel on this stuff and want to find a reason to not stop taking it haha. I'll already have 50mg of arimistane via Sup3er PCT but is there a way to incorporate formeron into my PCT as laid out above?
that plus an anti-e could be overkill

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take sup3r pct and take formeron if you want to keep taking it.

oscarcody1

Awards
Can you explain why so I have a better understanding?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Can you explain why so I have a better understanding?
Formeron is a strong aromatose inhibitor as is arimistane. Taking both AI's together could crash Estrogen levels which is a bad thing. You need a certain amount of estrogen to be healthy and keep making gains