Epistane PCT

Ianj66

Ianj66

Awards
Hey guys, I have not started by cycle of Havoc yet because I want to make sure I have everything perfect and my plan laid out right before I jump into it. Since Epistane is a mild substance can I run BPI's A-HD and a liver support for my PCT? I don't think I can get my hands on a SERM form a reputable source so OTC is really my only option. So what do you think?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need a SERM, regardless.

Ianj66

Ianj66

Awards
I don't have a personal Source. So I cant get like Nolva without a script.

Ianj66

Ianj66

Awards
So since I don't know where to get nolva or clomid or anything what can I do OTC that will suffice?? BTW my cycle will look like 30/30/30/40 thinking about doing a 5th week of 40

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So since I don't know where to get nolva or clomid or anything what can I do OTC that will suffice?? BTW my cycle will look like 30/30/30/40 thinking about doing a 5th week of 40
check out the company promotions and I would run epi for 6 weeks at 40 mg ED

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont waste your money on A-HD. That's a conservative Cycle so you could do an OTC...something like Inhibit E and DAA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ianj66

Ianj66

Awards
After a lot of thinkin and finally got my hands on a serm. I will be running nolva 20/20/10/10. Milk thistle and possibly d-aa. Thoughts?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a lot of thinkin and finally got my hands on a serm. I will be running nolva 20/20/10/10. Milk thistle and possibly d-aa. Thoughts?
good. Serm is the essential part. Personally I would run cycle assist through pct and you can add viron and reduce xt to help keep gains, bring back libido, and control cortisol.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cel-pct-assist-natural-testosterone-support-solution

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
he got one
Oops sorry haha.

I just hate seeing people ask about skipping a real pct for absolutely no viable reason.

Ianj66

Ianj66

Awards
Oops sorry haha. I just hate seeing people ask about skipping a real pct for absolutely no viable reason.
I have a personal source that I can get just about anything, I just was gonna try the OTC way but after all the research at recommendation I decided to go with the nolva.

Now at this point I'm just trying to perfect the PCT asking around and doing research to help see what I need to pair with it.