Not sure if my trest is legit, when to start PCT?

Jfishman001

Awards
I just finished up a succesful DMZ/trest run. It was DMZ (straight dymethazine, not a stack) solo for the first four weeks, and then I added in TD trest 100mg/day for the last two weeks. It has been great, really didn't mind the oral only. Sure, my sex drive has been gone, but whatever.

I was planning to continue the trest by itself for three more weeks because, why not. However, it is not from a well known source, and honestly, I'm not sure if it is legit. I didn't notice much of a difference when I added it to my cycle. I take anastrazole .5mg EOD, and I didn't gain any water weight, but that is RC grade and I'm not even sure if that is gtg! Next cycle I am definitely doing things differently. Now for the good news: I have pharma grade nolva.

Here are my options:

1) Take nolva 20mg ED with my Trest because, why not.

2) Start PCT as planned (20/20/10/10) and drop the trest

3) Continue the trest with no nolva or nolva 20mg E3D (nolva has a long half life)

What do you guys think? I've only been running the trest for 2 weeks. Should it have "kicked in" by now?

Thanks,
Josh

bomb

Awards
did you note any improvements in the libido department ?
trest made me horny af. also my strength went up within a week.

discontinue , and start your pct brah

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This dude wants to run 20mg Nolva w/ trest just because he can... Lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Save the Nolva for AFTER your done with your Trest.

Who's the Trest manufacturer?

Any reason yoy didn't start the Trest the same time as the DMZ?

Jfishman001

Awards
All good questions. I didn't start it at the same time because I was offered the treat by a friend midway through the cycle and thought, why not. Somebody home brewed it, like a friend of my friend's friend. I've had zero libido increase I've enjoyed my cycle of dmz enough that I'm just ditching it and starting my nolva pct.