PCT WITHOUT SERM!

fredb19

Awards
Alright so before anyone reads this, ill be the first to admit I made a huge mistake but here it goes, I just got off my first ever cycle, which I used standalone M-STEN, I ordered a SERM 1 week into my cycle and it has been 1 month and there are huge problems with shipping so I am unable to receive it, I am 1 week into my PCT which ive been using Wicked PCT 3 capsules a day with milk thistle, I have Reduce XT I was going to start week 3 and Erase pro on hand, and to run after my Wicked PCT cycle.
I was originally planning on running the Wicked PCT with the SERM at 100,100,50,50, and incorporate the other supplements as stated above. So far I have no noticeable Estro issues without the SERM, and I feel as strong as I did on cycle, my diet is also very in check.
Does anyone have any recommendations on whether or not I should purchase DAA? Wicked PCT has NMDA in it but from my understanding NMDA has been disproven in its effectiveness. Also if I figure this out and get the SERM should I run it how I originally planned? Or are there other recommendations?
I will say that I will not be running another cycle until I have a full and complete understanding of a good PCT before hand.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Grab an AI some daa another test booster and go sit in the corner and think what you have done.

fredb19

Awards
I have Erase pro and DAA on the way... should I run the wicked PCT and DAA together, then Erase pro after?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea man get you some wicked pct and daa. We carry wicked pct over at strong supplement shop. Or check out our top 5 pct products. Hope this helps.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Erase pro and DAA on the way... should I run the wicked PCT and DAA together, then Erase pro after?
wicked has nmda already not sure how much per cap though making daa unnecessary (depending on dose)

It's a prop blend I love the 6 bromo in there

Very good blend but because it's prop and the line up of where it is im unsure there is enough safed musli extract along with laxogenin

Blend is one of the nicest I've seen

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you already have ndma you don't need daa

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I guess no suggestions...?
get tamox and clomid from CEM.....
20mg tamox, 35mg clomid ed for 3-5 weeks is a good pct IMO

fredb19

Awards
Alright I was thinking about running HCGenerate, Erase pro, and DAA for a OTC PTC, I can receive those products faster than any, but my Clomid order finally went through and is being reshipped, with a full refund for crappy service.

fredb19

Awards
Should I wait until my SERM gets here, run a cycle of 50,50,25,25 along with DAA, then Erase pro after SERM?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Should I wait until my SERM gets here, run a cycle of 50,50,25,25 along with DAA, then Erase pro after SERM?
No start you ai and daa now then stop the ai when the Serm comes but continue the daa. Then after on week the start your ai again and taper down.

fredb19

Awards
I am still waiting on the DAA but once it arrives I will run the AI and the DAA until SERM arrives, then run the SERM and in the second week of SERM run the AI while tapering off SERM, correct ? I feel like running the SERM and the AI together might be a little overkill?

Bigcheese1

Awards
For future cycles, wait until you have your SERM and AI on hand before starting any cycle. It's foolish to do so without having them.