gyno after pct after dmz 2.0

xbrxlunch

Awards
Ran a full cycle of super dmz 2.0. did proper pct with nolvadex serm. i tapered off of the nolvadex. about 3-4 weeks later, i now have a hard lump almost the size of a pea. and i am lactating somewhat if i squeeze the nip. i think after i stopped nolva, my estrogen rebounded for some reason, but im not sure why because i tapered off

never had this happen.. what should i do.

i was thinking i guess i have to run letro.. then nolva again afterwards.

but at this moment all i have on me is nolvadex, so i suppose i am going to start taking that again to try to suppress the gyno build up some.

please help.

update 12/6/14: I started taking nolva again at 40mg because i dont want this to get worse, and nolva is all i have at the moment.

xbrxlunch

Awards
also, how bad are the letro side effects really? alot of people seem to think they are pretty bad

SquatsAndOats

Awards
also, how bad are the letro side effects really? alot of people seem to think they are pretty bad
SERMs can cause estrogen rebound in some individuals. Next time use a suicidal AI in pct with your serm and for a week or two after.

People here like ralox for reversing gyno. It's milder than letro. The sides on letro suck. You will get tired fingers just typing or texting cause you're joints are dry, and your muscles will feel dry and almost less elastic. Your sex drive will take a hit too. You can still get an erection if you try, but you won't ever be in the mood. Low estrogen is a really weird feeling. Like you're not in your own body almost. Hard to describe,

xbrxlunch

Awards
SERMs can cause estrogen rebound in some individuals. Next time use a suicidal AI in pct with your serm and for a week or two after.
so what should i run right now? how long do people run ralox for. im waiting for the website i get my peptides from to come back online, they are down for maintenance at the moment. i was going to order letro, nolvadex, and exemstane... im kind of lost here trying to get this to go away, since ive never experienced this before. just need advice on what to run. i also got blood tests done, but im not sure i got all of the correct stuff tested.

Bloods:

Cholesterol, Total - 95 mg/dL
Triglycerides - 44 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol - 31 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol Cal - 9 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc - 55 mg/dL

Testosterone, Serum - 539 ng/dL

Estradiol - 35.9 pg/mL

AST (SGOT) - 36 IU/L

ALT (SGPT) - 37 IU/L

Creatine Kinase, Total, Serum - 167 U/L

This blood test was done 4 weeks after completing my use of Nolvadex, and as soon as my gyno lump began. Like I said though, I dont think I got all of the correct stuff tested.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
so what should i run right now? how long do people run ralox for. im waiting for the website i get my peptides from to come back online, they are down for maintenance at the moment. i was going to order letro, nolvadex, and exemstane... im kind of lost here trying to get this to go away, since ive never experienced this before. just need advice on what to run. i also got blood tests done, but im not sure i got all of the correct stuff tested. Bloods: Cholesterol, Total - 95 mg/dL Triglycerides - 44 mg/dL HDL Cholesterol - 31 mg/dL VLDL Cholesterol Cal - 9 mg/dL LDL Cholesterol Calc - 55 mg/dL Testosterone, Serum - 539 ng/dL Estradiol - 35.9 pg/mL AST (SGOT) - 36 IU/L ALT (SGPT) - 37 IU/L Creatine Kinase, Total, Serum - 167 U/L This blood test was done 4 weeks after completing my use of Nolvadex, and as soon as my gyno lump began. Like I said though, I dont think I got all of the correct stuff tested.
I would order ralox and stay on nolva until that comes. Then run ralox for 2-3 months to see if it helps at 60mg ED. Some people front load 120mg ED for the first couple weeks. When stopping ralox you can take a low dose suicidal AI to be safe and taper off, but you may not need it at all.

xbrxlunch

Awards
does ralox effect gains? im trying to keep on lifting, i dont want to stop. so i should be fine running ralox while still training correct? also, if anybody reads this, do you have any personal experiences to share with letro, because i might just take the ****ty feeling of letro and get this over with quick instead of waiting 3 months for ralox to do its job. im just not sure yet

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ralox doens't affect gains, except gyno gains lol.

I have run letro. It is horible for your sex drive but besides that I had no other side effects.

I would try to zap it with letro first. Dosed .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 til it's gona then run it at 2.5 for a few more days to be safe then ramp back down.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I ran Letro for a month with very little progress. I tapered off and feel like I'm exactly where I was before I started. Letro isn't a miracle drug.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
does ralox effect gains? im trying to keep on lifting, i dont want to stop. so i should be fine running ralox while still training correct? also, if anybody reads this, do you have any personal experiences to share with letro, because i might just take the ****ty feeling of letro and get this over with quick instead of waiting 3 months for ralox to do its job. im just not sure yet
Knowing what I know now, I would have run ralox instead of 3 weeks of letro. Neither worked for me, but I felt like absolute **** on it. You're tired have no sex drive? ALL your joints hurt, and your muscles are prone to cramping and straining.

xbrxlunch

Awards
Knowing what I know now, I would have run ralox instead of 3 weeks of letro. Neither worked for me, but I felt like absolute **** on it. You're tired have no sex drive? ALL your joints hurt, and your muscles are prone to cramping and straining.
so ralox, or letro? i dont want letro sides, but i dont feel like running ralox for 3 months lol

xbrxlunch

Awards
I ran Letro for a month with very little progress. I tapered off and feel like I'm exactly where I was before I started. Letro isn't a miracle drug.
how bad is your gyno? ,mine is still just starting, so i want to zap it out while its young

Swolljaboi

Awards
It isn't visually noticable. It is small and only on the right side. It is mainly the sensitivity that bothers me. I am going to try ralox next. I've only had it for a few months now.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
how bad is your gyno? ,mine is still just starting, so i want to zap it out while its young
You may not need 3 months if it's new and small. The general consensus is Up to 3 to see results.

xbrxlunch

Awards
i ordered prami, ralox, letro, and exemstane. going to try and reverse this